• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz and draft - What do you think?

mikegriz

DONOR
So what do you all think, do any Griz (other than Moore, who is topic of another thread) have a shot - particularly above free agent?

So kauffman will definitelt get drafted...are there any other bsc players who are sure fire draft picks?

wbtfg said:
So kauffman will definitelt get drafted...are there any other bsc players who are sure fire draft picks?
I would imagine that Shribise (sp) would have a shot at the NFL if he decided to want to play more. From what I heard on the news he wasn't going into the draft and wanted to become a teacher. Other than that, I haven't heard of anyone else (other than Moore of course).

NLGrizFan said:
wbtfg said:
I would imagine that Shribise (sp) would have a shot at the NFL if he decided to want to play more. From what I heard on the news he wasn't going into the draft and wanted to become a teacher. Other than that, I haven't heard of anyone else (other than Moore of course).

Schreibeis is going to get his engineering degree and become an engineer, not bad...

Minter has an outside shot of getting drafted, that's about it for MSU.

CatzWillRise said:
Schreibeis is going to get his engineering degree and become an engineer, not bad...
Good for him. I think he's a great player, but I also think he'd have a tough time making a roster spot.

Minter could be a good FA pickup for any team.

Latest posts

Back