• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz #5

GFGriz

With this weekend's win, Montana moved up one in the Sportsnetwork poll. We better fire someone before this worrisome trend continues.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/AGN2844180.htm

Only #5 in the nation. Get rid of Hauck he sucks. We'll take nothing less than #1 and an undefeated season. Everyone should boo at the next game until they fire Hauck so we can finally play like we should be playing.

We are right where we need to be. Good thing we lost one early.

McNeese and WIU might not lose another game. That puts them 1 and 2 at seeding time. Nova and Delaware will lose one or two and we can jump them.

Yes, I'm getting way ahead of myself here. But if we win out we end up #3 seed. If we lose another, we seed #8 or #9. If we lose 2 more we seed at 14th, 15th, or 16th. Or we might not even get to the playoffs at 9-3.

GoGriz said:
Only #5 in the nation. Get rid of Hauck he sucks. We'll take nothing less than #1 and an undefeated season. Everyone should boo at the next game until they fire Hauck so we can finally play like we should be playing.

GoGriz, you are without a doubt the biggest jerk on this board. Can't you see that #5 in your first year is verrrrrrrrry good.

Kidding, I see a sarcastic post, and I agree.

You need to add the /sarcasm on /sarcasm off codes oh wisest of wise webmaster

*snicker*

yes that was definately meant to be sarcarsm. I think I would much rather us be sitting at #5 hanging back than have a big target on us as #1.

Upwit - The Sarcasm On/Off buttons are a great Idea. Good for those of us who know we are too dumb to be a coach, but not smart enough to spot sarcasm. It would help keep the blood pressure down.

Back