• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Great Overtime Highlight

get'em_griz

DONOR
:clap: :clap:

These videos keep getting better and better! This team has something special going on, and you can see it when you watch how these guys play hard as a team!

I'm pumped for today! Beat the Eags! :twisted:

http://www.gogriz.com/allaccess/?media=415695" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I woke up just now. Cannot sleep from adrenaline for the EWU game. I get on here, and see that video, and now I wish I could strap on the helmet and cleats and get out there. Goes to show no FCS fan base has what we have in our GRIZ. That video brought me chills man. Those boys on that team, with our fans= The BEST in the NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping that game is the springboard to a long playoff run.

mtgrizrule said:
I woke up just now. Cannot sleep from adrenaline for the EWU game. I get on here, and see that video, and now I wish I could strap on the helmet and cleats and get out there. Goes to show no FCS fan base has what we have in our GRIZ. That video brought me chills man. Those boys on that team, with our fans= The BEST in the NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1000 :clap:

mtgrizrule said:

You couldn't have said it better, mtgrizrule! We have the best team and the best fans in the nation and I wouldn't have it any other way! WGS is going to be swelling with pride today! :clap:

mtgrizrule said:

I woke up at 1am to go to the bathroom and it took me two hours to go back to sleep for the same reason. Started thinking about the game!!!

Back