• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Great Game Grizzlies

Rjones61

Montana Grizzlies:

Great game guys. Although many other fans won't admit it, UM definitely had me sweating at the end of the game. A lot of things went EWU's way, and that was no reason to let off the petal early. Props to your team for showing incredible heart and coming close to pulling a comeback.

I was really impressed with the power of Counts. Big running back who plowed forward. I had also forgotten just how elusive Jordan Johnson can be. He broke the ankles of our defenders on many occasions.

I know it won't be long off when UM comes to Cheney and beats Eastern. EWU fans should savor the victory now, but I am very stoked for another game next year.

Rjones61 said:
Montana Grizzlies:

Great game guys. Although many other fans won't admit it, UM definitely had me sweating at the end of the game. A lot of things went EWU's way, and that was no reason to let off the petal early. Props to your team for showing incredible heart and coming close to pulling a comeback.

I was really impressed with the power of Counts. Big running back who plowed forward. I had also forgotten just how elusive Jordan Johnson can be. He broke the ankles of our defenders on many occasions.

I know it won't be long off when UM comes to Cheney and beats Eastern. EWU fans should savor the victory now, but I am very stoked for another game next year.

Thanks man. Classy post. :thumb:

Back