• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Great Falls High at Butte

Buttegrizzle

DONOR
On paper this should not be a real close game. On paper. GFH has a good RB averaging over 120 per. Humphreys I think it is. Anyone have info on other GFH standouts or prospects?

Buttegrizzle said:
On paper this should not be a real close game. On paper. GFH has a good RB averaging over 120 per. Humphreys I think it is. Anyone have info on other GFH standouts or prospects?

They have a DE, Lindstrom or something like that is very good and really wants to be a Griz. A friend of mine is family to the kid and it sounds like he is big, fast and strong and turned some heads at the Griz camp.

Headed to Naranche right now. Go Dogs!!!!

Big catch n run by Humphrey. 7-7. Butte missed three or four tackles. Liked like Griz at NAU that time. Ugh.

Bostine Dobson has a pick six in the hellgate game, reberto smith a good O lineman, Jordan wilkens sucks though wish we actually had a decent QB but nooooooooo, and my good pal Colten rue-zindell is a back up O lineman junior and wishes to play for the griz. Zack devilen has 4 sacks.

Seriously. 1:21 into the second. GFH scores to make it 38-14...and the Cook hits Granger for a 65 yard score. 45-14.

Seriously. By 1:21 into the second, GFH scores to make it 38-14...and the Cook hits Granger for a 65 yard score. 45-14.

Hammer said:
Buttegrizzle said:

They have a DE, Lindstrom or something like that is very good and really wants to be a Griz. A friend of mine is family to the kid and it sounds like he is big, fast and strong and turned some heads at the Griz camp.

Headed to Naranche right now. Go Dogs!!!!
He has 40 some tackles and a sack.

Back