• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good People...

Grizo406

DONOR
As I was strolling around outside Washington/Grizzly Stadium with my pre-game "pick-me up", I noticed GGG at a distance, and decided to visit with him for awhile. Little did I know that it was smack dab in the middle of GRIZFNZ's tailgate party. What a great group of people!

I was fortunate enough to meet and talk with GRIZFNZ, ButteGriz, GeauxGriz and his lovely wife, Tim Joyner, Mr. and Mrs. GGG, and some guy named Chris that said he had a web site that had to do with the Griz.

The hospitality, and food here was remarkabe (deep fried pork chops from Butte, and deep fried mint centered Oreo cookies to name a few things on the menu).

To me, this group was what the Griz spirit is all about, and I was glad to be part of it.

Thanks for the hospitality GRIZFANZ, see ya' next weekend.

Grizomatic...

I agree, it was great having a little informal eGriz meeting. Was happy to see GeauxGriz and his wife. I think the only way to get the smile off his face was to tell him his plane back to Louisianna was leaving in 10 minutes. He was like a kid in a candy store. Hope he was satisfied.. He'll be back for the Eastern game too..

Everyone there is a class act and it shows. It would be great to have an all eGriz tailgate sometime this year.

Till next game...

Grizomatic,

It was a pleasure to meet you as well and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I agree with you, it was great to put faces with some of the egriz crew.

See ya Saturday!!!

No deep fried soup??? Now there does not seem to be a reason to go to the game...jeeze. :cry:

Back