• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good old fashioned *ss Whoopin

EWURanger29

Well, I haven't seen a game more one-sided than this in a long time. Not even close. Good luck against the Cats and in the play-offs, I'll be rootin for you guys.

EWURanger29 said:
Well, I haven't seen a game more one-sided than this in a long time. Not even close. Good luck against the Cats and in the play-offs, I'll be rootin for you guys.

Thanks ERanger. I love it when fans of other teams have class such as yourself to show up on the board after a loss and give praise. True class. Usually we get over rated, the Griz SUCK, we're going to beat your yadda yadda yadda. All in fun most of it. Competitive talk for fans, but rarely do we get an adda boy after the fact.

EWURanger29 said:

Thanks for the compliment Ranger. We had to swallow our pride last year (when you beat us in Spokane), but we were ready this year.

Go Griz!

Proud Griz Man said:
EWURanger29 said:

Thanks for the compliment Ranger. We had to swallow our pride last year (when you beat us in Spokane), but we were ready this year.

Go Griz!

Yeah, some of us had to swallow a pride pill. Most Griz fans were making excuses. Injuries Injuries Injuries.

Latest posts

Back