• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good Luck to Carroll College

cadwiz30

DONOR
I am disappointed about the Griz loss but I will live through it and look forward to next year, I will be excited about next years team when I get over the hurt that I feel for this years team. It was such a great bunch of kids and they showed a whole bunch of heart to make it as far as they did with all the struggles they had this year. I have nothing but good things to say about all of them.

Now I want to wish Carroll College good luck in their quest for a National Championship in the NAIA. The game is on Saturday Dec. 21st. Hopefully it will be broadcast on TV statewide but I am not holding my breath.

cadwiz30 said:
I am disappointed about the Griz loss but I will live through it and look forward to next year, I will be excited about next years team when I get over the hurt that I feel for this years team. It was such a great bunch of kids and they showed a whole bunch of heart to make it as far as they did with all the struggles they had this year. I have nothing but good things to say about all of them.

Now I want to wish Carroll College good luck in their quest for a National Championship in the NAIA. The game is on Saturday Dec. 21st. Hopefully it will be broadcast on TV statewide but I am not holding my breath.
I'll second that.

Third times the charm.

The last 2 years Carroll has lost to Georgetown, KY in the semis. Both times Georgetown has gone on to win it all. This year Carroll gets them in the Championship game. Would be great for the Saints to knock off the team that's knocked them outta the playoffs the last 2 years, and win the NC.

Even though I went to RMC for 2 years I have to say...

GO SAINTS!!!!

Wow - the rugby league (a form of football we play in Australia, and 9 other countries, that most if not all of you would never have heard of...its NOT rugby union) team I support rather heavily is the Saints. Much like you all support the Griz....I travel everywhere to watch them. Me travelling interatsate, and for one game a year even overseas, is a fortnightly event...well... monthly anyway.

So go the mighty Saints!

Back