• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good game on this AM

GrizMusician

Florida @ Miami on ESPN

I know its not FCS, but it's been a pretty good game so far.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

South Carolina State looks like they have some real good athletes. Clemson up 3-0 so far and will probably win by a bunch but a nice kick return, drive before they fumbled, and stout rush D.

Kodiak said:
South Carolina State looks like they have some real good athletes. Clemson up 3-0 so far and will probably win by a bunch but a nice kick return, drive before they fumbled, and stout rush D.

Did you see that KR by EMU?

Florida @ Miami

A couple turnovers & a blocked punt already... fun game.

GrizMusician said:
Kodiak said:

I saw the one by SCSU.....that guy has wheels!

Kodiak said:
GrizMusician said:
Kodiak said:

I saw the one by SCSU.....that guy has wheels!

Keep an eye out for the highlight of Purdue's kick return for a TD from today... they did a reverse on the kick return... it was pretty sweet.

*I goofed up... it was Purdue, not EMU.

SE Louisiana hanging with TCU. Down 17-14 in 3rd quarter....although TCU about to score again. Ex Oregon QB Brian Bennett is now at SE Louisiana.

Hammer said:
rimrockgriz said:
I suppose musician and hammer are ND fans... ;) :egriz:

What makes you think that??? I despise ND and always have!!!
I lived in Butte 10 yrs...In those days you were ND or you were in the alley. What's your take on % ND fans in Butte ?? :egriz:

rimrockgriz said:

I haaaate ND... there are tons of ND fans in Butte just because they are the "Fighting Irish" & I'm willing to bet very few of them have ever steppes foot on the campus or have even been in the state. :roll:

rimrockgriz said:
Hammer said:
rimrockgriz said:

What makes you think that??? I despise ND and always have!!!
I lived in Butte 10 yrs...In those days you were ND or you were in the alley. What's your take on % ND fans in Butte ?? :egriz:

There are TONS of ND fans in Butte because of it's huge Irish/Catholic heritage but I'm not one of em. That and green bay packer fans, but I hate the fudgepackers too.

Back