• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

God I'm Glad We Got #10 Back

AMAZING Catch at :58!!
Makes me wonder what the 2011 team would have done to Idaho State if the 2012 team tore them up 70-24 lol

I'm gald #10 is back too, because it gives you hope, which means that it will be that much more fune when your team fails again this fall :thumb:

Cats2506 said:
I'm gald #10 is back too, because it gives you hope, which means that it will be that much more fune when your team fails again this fall :thumb:
Last I checked, the scats are the failures when it comes to fall football...

Cats2506 said:

I can't WAIT to bring this thread back up in November. :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Cats2506 said:

:thumb: :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
Cats2506 said:

I alread have it bookmarked for that reason :thumb:

Cats2506 said:
Not as "fune" as the Cats in December. Best entertainment money can buy

:thumb: Not only have him back but for 2 years. Delirious better hope that cat defense has some kind of spiritual intervention or something. They're dropping like flies. With Na and Groselak (sp) out and losing Schrebies, minter, and Owens, you can tout all you want but that defense can't afford any more injuries. Pretty slim Pickens on that side of the ball. JJ will be sure to make em look fune. :lol:

nzone said:
:thumb: Not only have him back but for 2 years. Delirious better hope that cat defense has some kind of spiritual intervention or something. They're dropping like flies. With Na and Groselak (sp) out and losing Schrebies, minter, and Owens, you can tout all you want but that defense can't afford any more injuries. Pretty slim Pickens on that side of the ball. JJ will be sure to make em look fune. :lol:
That's what I've been saying too but the scat fans insist on telling me about their back-ups. Riiiigggghhhhtttt. Against our experienced O line?? I see a train wreck coming for the scats.

AZGrizFan said:
That pass at 1:54 is just plain sick.

Kind of looks like Mcghee's TD on you last year in the endzone to Siewing. I agree it was sick :)

Most of those passes are to wide open WR's. I sure hope #10 can make those :)

WILD_CAT said:
AZGrizFan said:

Kind of looks like Mcghee's TD on you last year in the endzone to Siewing. I agree it was sick :)

Kind of like the Sambrano & Middleton passes.... those guys were wide open too.... right?

Cats2506 said:
Im amazed at how persistent these Cat fans are. I mean why would you spend all day everyday reading stuff about the Griz only to talk shit? Im guessing that they are all actually closet Griz fans. :shit: :egriz:

Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Cats2506 said:

I alread have it bookmarked for that reason :thumb:

Something tells me you'll be desperately seeking the "delete" button come the middle of November.

Darksim said:
Cats2506 said:
Im amazed at how persistent these Cat fans are. I mean why would you spend all day everyday reading stuff about the Griz only to talk shit? Im guessing that they are all actually closet Griz fans. :shit: :egriz:
I think you're right lol. Someone one here (can't remember who maybe its AZ Griz Fan) but they used it in their quote in a signature that some scat fan was admitting to be he was a closet Griz fan. :lol:

You guys are wasting your time. IQ25.06 will disappear from this board come mid November like he does every damn year. Then he'll reappear during the off-season barking about the cats "two" national championships that occurred back when they kept score by abacus. But, as a cat fan, that's as good as it gets, I guess.

And yes, our running game with JJ under center behind that O-Line is gonna be FUN to watch (as long as you're not wearing blue and pee yellow).

WILD_CAT said:
AZGrizFan said:

How many more times is McPuffy going to hit the opposing safety right in the chest in the flat for a PICK 6 that completely costs the m cats the EWU game late in bozo?

THAT WAS A THING OF BEAUTY :roll:

Actually it was bonehead ridiculous, but... :shock: :clap:

Back