• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gerald Kemp to Seattle

I thought you meant he was on a plane to Seattle..........for a concert, art show or a career at Starbucks......my bad.

Agreed.........your posts usually are.

See, we can agree on somethings

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Good luck to GK. I hope he makes the most of it. Seriously, did he piss in someone's cereal, or take some of your girlfriends? I don't believe some of the haters and bashers on this board.

I am sure he will do fine in all the physical tests. I would like to see what position NFL personnel may develop him at. If by chance he sticks in the NFL, people will be bitching how he was not used at Montana.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Agreed.........your posts usually are.

See, we can agree on somethings

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
rRjNJ.jpg

GrizWhiz said:
grizindabox said:
Camp garbage
speaking of garbage... :?

GK has absolutely no chance to make the Seahawk roster. He is nothing more than a garbage body they invited to get numbers up for rookie camp. His time in Seattle, and probably the NFL will amount to 3 days in May. Hope he has a real job to fall back on.

GK has a better chance of making it with the Seahawks than you have of being a real person. Real GRIZ fans are with you, GK. Show them the perseverance you've displayed through some tough times. :clap:

62GRIZ said:
GK has a better chance of making it with the Seahawks than you have of being a real person. Real GRIZ fans are with you, GK. Show them the perseverance you've displayed through some tough times. :clap:

Alpha and I are the only ones keeping it "Real"

Lots of "Fans" here are douche waffles... Immature bitches

I wish GK all the best luck... And I love that he's in Seattle, however long it lasts

grizindabox said:
GrizWhiz said:
grizindabox said:
Camp garbage
speaking of garbage... :?

GK has absolutely no chance to make the Seahawk roster. He is nothing more than a garbage body they invited to get numbers up for rookie camp. His time in Seattle, and probably the NFL will amount to 3 days in May. Hope he has a real job to fall back on.

The Seahawks live by the "always compete" rule. Time and again since Pete C has been there, guys have made that team that no one has ever heard of. (R Shermnan, Bobby Wagner, Cam Chancellor, Brandon Browner, J.R. Sweezy, etc. etc. etc.) Not saying Kemp is of that caliber or WILL make that team but I have absolutely NO doubt he will have an opportunity to compete for a spot.

Where Kemp screwed the pooch was his insistence of playing the QB position. This kid has an NFL type physique, and might have been a stud as a CB or safety, but his ego would not allow him to switch to a position in which he could start. Could cost him an NFL career.

narly said:
Where Kemp screwed the pooch was his insistence of playing the QB position. This kid has an NFL type physique, and might have been a stud as a CB or safety, but his ego would not allow him to switch to a position in which he could start. Could cost him an NFL career.

I doubt having 3 different HC, and 3 OC's during his time at Montana helped either. Athletically and physically, he is NFL. Just not sure if he can transition to a position this late in the game.

Back