• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gazette - QB Rankings

Can't argue with that to begin the season. After the season I think it will look more like this:

1) JJ
1a) DM

3) Adams

4) Lobato

EverettGriz said:
Can't argue with that to begin the season. After the season I think it will look more like this:

1) JJ
1a) DM

3) Adams

4) Lobato

Actually probably more like

1. JJ

2. Everyone else.

McGhee may end up statistically the best QB in MSU's history, but the red-headed step child was (and still is) at least twice the gamer Delerious is...

Right now, based on what has happened on the field, sans message board lunacy, it’s

1) McGhee
2) Let the debate begin, but not even close

grizcountry420 said:
wbtfg said:
EverettGriz said:

1) JJ
1a) DM

3) Adams

4) Lobato

1. JJ

2. Everyone else.

Dude.. That was soo funny

What's even soo funnier (actually sadder) is that kittyland thinks it's:

1. DM

2. There is nobody else to compare

IntuitiveGriz said:
grizcountry420 said:
wbtfg said:
EverettGriz said:

1) JJ
1a) DM

3) Adams

4) Lobato

1. JJ

2. Everyone else.

Dude.. That was soo funny

What's even soo funnier (actually sadder) is that kittyland thinks it's:

1. DM

2. There is nobody else to compare

I don't think that, and I am a Cats fan. I think DM is the best QB in the Big Sky as it stands today. He has the best stats and has won the most out of every QB in the Sky. I will say that if we fizzle out in the playoffs again, and Adams or JJ don't, then they would probably be considered better...That is just MY opinion.

Not comparing anybody to these NFLers, but would anyone say that Trent Dilfer was a better QB than Dan Marino ?

Man. The season can't start soon enough. I am so tired of this debate and speculate shit. Since we are still in fantasy mode - I think DM is a great QB, but with the amount of playoff games he has won - I will take JJ all day everyday.

KoolMoeDee said:
Not comparing anybody to these NFLers, but would anyone say that Trent Dilfer was a better QB than Dan Marino ?

Nope but I would say Joe Montana was a better QB than Dan Marino even though Dan has better regular season stats and more wins.

Htowngriz said:
McGhee may end up statistically the best QB in MSU's history, but the red-headed step child was (and still is) at least twice the gamer Delerious is...

Nope. Lulay was no doubt a gamer, but DM is even more so. He's carried his team and won more games with his clutch plays than even Lulay.

poorgriz said:
Htowngriz said:

Nope. Lulay was no doubt a gamer, but DM is even more so. He's carried his team and won more games with his clutch plays than even Lulay.
Couldn't agree more.

grizhunter said:
poorgriz said:
Htowngriz said:

Couldn't agree more.
I like DM but he is not TL. Both awesome qb's the difference is that TL did and does handle pressure very well, DM not so much. It is a skill to a certain extent but you either do or don't TL did DM not so much.

Back