• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GAMEDAY!!

Yes. It has been fun chirping back and forth, heading to Grand Forks with my wife and son, picking up my daughter at UND, then going for a campus tour for my son who is a senior. It will be weird as my wife will be decked out in Griz gear, my son in a Griz jersey and Sioux hat. After the tour we are off to the Griz tailgate party.

Driving up with my wife's lexus, license plate MTGRIZ.

I will be cheering for the Sioux, but will not be upset if the Griz win. Did watch the Griz App State Game on ESPN3 last night. New prediction, Sioux by 13. 30-17.

No injuries please, and going to have fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good morning! Its a great day for college football! Sitting in the goose blind killing some time before the game.. what was your prior prediction and what did you see
that made you change it?

at worst this a shoot out...ND gave up 300+ yds last...our run game is eye opening..add JJ and our improved overall "D". I see our "O" line top 5 FCS. No...48-28 grizzli :egriz:

Robsnotes4u said:
Yes. It has been fun chirping back and forth, heading to Grand Forks with my wife and son, picking up my daughter at UND, then going for a campus tour for my son who is a senior. It will be weird as my wife will be decked out in Griz gear, my son in a Griz jersey and Sioux hat. After the tour we are off to the Griz tailgate party.

I will be cheering for the Sioux, but will not be upset if the Griz win. Did watch the Griz App State Game on ESPN3 last night. New prediction, Sioux by 13. 30-17.

Not gonna happen!!! Griz run away with this one 42-14. Our second string will get some reps. :D

Im just hoping the cameraman does a better job than he did in the UND vs SDSU game...i dont wanna watch the game when the camera is fully zoomed in on half of the plays

Rookgriz said:
Im just hoping the cameraman does a better job than he did in the UND vs SDSU game...i dont wanna watch the game when the camera is fully zoomed in on half of the plays

I don't think its the same production crew. I think it's max media.

Rookgriz said:

I heard that was because of technical issues because it was midco's first game with HD at the Alerus.

Having trouble thinking about anything else. Even dreamed about the SHSU game that brought us to Chatanooga. Not even noon yet? Come on!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_n2pti-qhs[/youtube]

cody45051 said:
Having trouble thinking about anything else. Even dreamed about the SHSU game that brought us to Chatanooga. Not even noon yet? Come on!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_n2pti-qhs[/youtube]

Boy, I could listen to that all day at Wa-Griz! I love when they barely have a chance to finish playing it, and then INT, and again; UP with Montana Boys, down witht he Foe!

They kill me too...........almost out of vodka.

See you in 3 hours rob...........

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

This game will have a complete different complexion than last years. MD knows that we can control the LOS with our O-line. That will be the best medicine to deal with herd and keep our defense from coming apart. I don't even think it's going to be close this year.

indian-outlaw said:
This game will have a complete different complexion than last years. MD knows that we can control the LOS with our O-line. That will be the best medicine to deal with herd and keep our defense from coming apart. I don't even think it's going to be close this year.

Hope you are right about the coaching approach.
Also hope we can also put enough pressure on to keep their young QBs off balance.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Robsnotes4u said:

Not gonna happen!!! Griz run away with this one 42-14. Our second string will get some reps. :D

Yep.......beat down!!!!!!!! We need to clean up our kicking game though!!

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Robsnotes4u said:

Yep.......beat down!!!!!!!! We need to clean up our kicking game though!!

Just f***ing roll those green headead bastards......show this conference, fans, and coaches who is boss. Just f***ing kill these pass happy d-bags!!!

Back