• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Game Thread v2.0

Sure hope they don't get their doors blown off before they even step on the court this afternoon.

Yukon said:
Too bad some of us can't see the game. Damn regional Espn.

Really? I haven't checked the guide yet...one sec.

EDIT: So the guide says two games are on...fill me in where the game will be televised and where it will not be if you know.

Ashamed said:
Yukon said:

EDIT: So the guide says two games are on...fill me in where the game will be televised and where it will not be if you know.
I live in colorado, so I get the colorado game that is at the same time. It's a local market showing thing. I assume if you live in the northwest, you should see the griz.

Yukon said:
Ashamed said:
Yukon said:

I live in colorado, so I get the colorado game that is at the same time. It's a local market showing thing. I assume if you live in the northwest, you should see the griz.

ahhh. Thanks and that sucks. Might try the watch game link on ESPN. Best of luck

It is on ESPN3.

From gogriz:

Saturday's game will be aired on ESPN2, with Dave Flemming and Sean Farnham on the broadcast. The game will be shown on a regional basis, with home market protection in Montana. ... Every first- and second-round game can be watched in its entirety on ESPN3, the network's online service. ... The game will be broadcast locally on KVWE 101.5 FM and 1290 KGVO AM in the Missoula area, with Tom Stage and Dick Slater calling the action. ... Live stats will be available through Gonzaga's athletics website, GoZags.com.

Ashamed said:
Yukon said:
Ashamed said:
Yukon said:

ahhh. Thanks and that sucks. Might try the watch game link on ESPN. Best of luck

It is on ESPN3.
I'm another lucky one who can't get espn3. :roll:

Yukon said:
Ashamed said:
Yukon said:
Ashamed said:

It is on ESPN3.
I'm another lucky one who can't get espn3. :roll:

Well, nothing else to do, better start drinking.

Yukon said:
:lol: holy crap! It's 9am! Alpha...how's that done?

It takes years of practice to do it right but it always starts with baby steps..............either start slow or keep drinking from the night before.

:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Yukon said:
:lol: holy crap! It's 9am! Alpha...how's that done?

It takes years of practice to do it right but it always starts with baby steps..............either start slow or keep drinking from the night before.

:coffee:
Cool. Cracked one just now. (Also had to add another post. 666 was a bad sign)

Ashamed said:
Yukon said:

here in Missoula game is on Optimum channel 536 ESPN2

Just a fun factoid. We beat Idaho in November by 21. #1 seed UConn is beating them with 3 minutes left in the game, 101-34. The Lady Vandals were down 99-25 so they are making a comeback. :)

Different gender, same result.

LG getting good looks but not knocking anything down. Boarding it well, but turning it over (7 already).

17-8 UGA 10:41

EverettGriz said:
Different gender, same result.

LG getting good looks but not knocking anything down. Boarding it well, but turning it over (7 already).

17-8 UGA 10:41
Hopefully they can stay with it and start nailing down the shots. Also, stop turning it over.

Thanks for the updates for us not in the know of the game.

Back