• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Game Highlight Thread(s)

BigPawzSharpClawz

From UNDs Site:
http://www.undsports.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?id=3059774&db_oem_id=13500" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Redemption Tour 2013 Wk #2

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Their players' press conference was pretty funny.

"We just beat ourselves."
"Made one too many mistakes."
"Shot ourselves in the foot"

No, you didn't.

It was 55-17.

You got beat like a rented mule in all aspects of the game, and it would have been worse, had we not taken our starters out in the early 4th quarter. :thumb:

I really, really like number 21. He is fun to watch. I think I heard someone say he should be returning kicks and I would agree.

IdahoGrizFan said:
I really, really like number 21. He is fun to watch. I think I heard someone say he should be returning kicks and I would agree.

Joey Counts is an absolute animal. In many respects he is a smaller, faster version of Dan Moore. He is a one-man wrecking ball on special teams as well. In last night's punt return play where he was flagged for an incorrectly called illegal block, he literally took out the three people closest to the returner. I am bummed that we used him for about 10 plays last year. Would have been great to see him as the featured back for two seasons instead of one after Van and Canada are gone.

Latest posts

Back