• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gamboa's Blocked Punt

AllWeatherFan

DONOR
...was big. It doesn't get the headline because it happened so early, but it was every bit as important as Tripp's blocked field goal.

So let's give it up for Herbert.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AllWeatherFan said:
...was big. It doesn't get the headline because it happened so early, but it was every bit as important is Tripp's blocked field goal.

So let's give it up for Herbert.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:thumb: :thumb:

p695663269-3.jpg

Gamboa's blocked punt was nice, but UM might still have won the game without it. Tripp's blocked FG was more critical and a bigger play, in my view. I'm glad the CP kick was blocked for several reasons, including that the CP kicker was a jerk. Talked trash and smack the whole game, to any UM person who was close to him. Especially the first few rows of fans in the stands. Also some UM people who were on or came through the sidelines, and any UM players who were close to the sideline. Karma.

PlayerRep said:
Gamboa's blocked punt was nice, but UM might still have won the game without it. Tripp's blocked FG was more critical and a bigger play, in my view. I'm glad the CP kick was blocked for several reasons, including that the CP kicker was a jerk. Talked trash and smack the whole game, to any UM person who was close to him. Especially the first few rows of fans in the stands. Also some UM people who were on or came through the sidelines, and any UM players who were close to the sideline. Karma.

speaking of jerks, what's with the pointless one-upmanship? hell, one could posit that the griz "might" have won the game without tripp's block, too. why be such a prick, greenie? there's nothing wrong with the whethermon making the effort to acknowledge gamboa's important contribution.

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

speaking of jerks, what's with the pointless one-upmanship? hell, one could posit that the griz "might" have won the game without tripp's block, too. why be such a prick, greenie? there's nothing wrong with the whethermon making the effort to acknowledge gamboa's important contribution.

So politely expressing my view is being a prick and one-upmanship? Interesting view. So you think we might have won the game without Tripp's block of the FG? I wonder if anyone agrees with you.

Latest posts

Back