• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Funny Joke

GoodGodGriz

DONOR
Not sure how long it will take anyone to read this, but I thought it was funny.
=======================

A blond heard that milk baths would make her beautiful. She left a note for her milkman to leave 15 gallons of milk.

When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. He thought she probably meant 1.5 gallons. So he knocked on the door to clarify the point.

The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, "I found your note to leave 15 gallons of milk. Did you mean 1.5 gallons instead?"

The blonde said, "I want 15 gallons. I am going to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath."

The milkman said, "Do you want it Pasteurized?"

The blonde said, "No, just up to my boobs. I can splash it in my eyes."

Griz football, if you don't love it, then you can shove it? Oooo, that's original! Does that mean if a fan doesn't agree with everything you say or believe, or, if a fan doesn't sugar-coat everything regarding Griz football, thus losing any hint of objectivity, then he is a "bad fan"? Some of you people are simply amazing! :lol:

the hostility az, never heard anyone attack someones signature b4. Everybody who is optimistic is a sugar-coater huh. All of us "sugar-coaters" know what is going on, we just don't drone on about it, and try to lay blame everywhere, and ask for people's jobs and heads on a platter. We don't bitch and moan because the Griz aren't perfect, we hope they get better and use their talent better. Maybe you can apply for a coaching job since you are so knowledgable and are a know it all. I'll echo your sentiment "some of you people are simply amazing". Sure wish I knew everything like yourself.

Geez azgriz, lighten up a little. You look at post to read a joke and you go uncorked. See your doctor and ask him about Zanix.

Bubba died in a fire and his body was burned pretty badly. The
morgue needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his
two best friends, Daryl and Gomer.

The three men had always done everything together. Daryl arrived
first, and when the mortician pulled back the sheet,Daryl said,
"Yup face is burnt up pretty bad.You better roll him over."
The mortician rolled him over, and Daryl said, "Nope,ain't Bubba."
The mortician thought that was rather strange.

Then he brought Gomer in to identify the body.Gomer took a look
at the body and said, "Yup, he's well burnt up. Roll him over."
The mortician rolled him over and Gomer said, "No, it ain't Bubba."

The mortician asked, "How can you tell?" Gomer said, "Well, Bubba
had two assholes. "What? He had two assholes? said the mortician.

"Yup, everyone knew he had two assholes.

Every time we went to town, folks would say
'Here comes Bubba with them two assholes.'"

Hey grizphan....
Good One! I haven't heard that one before!

:lol: :BIG: :lol:

I've heard TrippinG's, always gives me a laugh.
Thanks to both of you.

Back