• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fumble on the 2

FamilyMan

It looked to me like JJ got stepped on after the snap by his center. Can anyone that watched the replay (mine did not record) confirm. Did he get stepped on?

Yup, one of the O-lineman stepped on his foot. He fumbled trying to hand the ball off. He shoulda just went down with the ball instead of trying to make something happen - but, can't blame him though. Hindsight is 20/20.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Yup, one of the O-lineman stepped on his foot. He fumbled trying to hand the ball off. He shoulda just went down with the ball instead of trying to make something happen - but, can't blame him though. Hindsight is 20/20.
Zactly. Thanks for the input from the replay.

What was really bad was in the stats they gave the running back credit for the fumble on that. I think they gave it to T Van.

Which would not have happened if we were running out of the shotgun or pistol.

:coffee:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I seen the whole thing clearly on instant replay. He started doing one of those celebration dances before he was in the touchdown and got hoisted by his own petard. To his credit he kept his ego in check later on and had a nice game.

Ray W said:
I seen the whole thing clearly on instant replay. He started doing one of those celebration dances before he was in the touchdown and got hoisted by his own petard. To his credit he kept his ego in check later on and had a nice game.
NOT!

Ray W said:

GO AWAY RW your kind is not welcome here!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Which would not have happened if we were running out of the shotgun or pistol.

:coffee:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
:roll: how many other threads have you started the "bobby ball" complaining.

Ray W said:

Weezy lives!

Griz2k said:
Ray W said:

Weezy lives!

Gotta be his Grampaw, like the most famous Grampaw, Grampaw Walton. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back