• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fuck The Police they have the authority to kill a minority

There is no such thing as amendments anymore... NOBAMA is making sure of that... I have known a hell of a lot of good police officers in my Military career, but there is bad ones out there

Cuervohola said:
There is no such thing as amendments anymore... NOBAMA is making sure of that... I have known a hell of a lot of good police officers in my Military career, but there is bad ones out there
I love how you republican nuts just pull things out of your ass like this, Yeah I bet Obama is purposely trying to make every amendment long gone. It gets a little old day after day you guys making up shit like this.
"NOBAMA" thats adorable :lol:

-MiningCityGriz- said:
Cuervohola said:
I love how you republican nuts just pull things out of your ass like this, Yeah I bet Obama is purposely trying to make every amendment long gone. It gets a little old day after day you guys making up shit like this.

If Democrats only did some research :roll:

By the way, I can prove everything I say, and I am NOT GOP... Feel free to debate me, but you wont because you know I'm right... Prove me wrong

Cuervohola said:
-MiningCityGriz- said:
Cuervohola said:

By the way, I can prove everything I say, and I am NOT GOP... Feel free to debate me, but you wont because you know I'm right... Prove me wrong
How can I debate something so irrational? Your saying Obama became president ONLY to
purposely destroy this country?

-MiningCityGriz- said:
Cuervohola said:
-MiningCityGriz- said:
Cuervohola said:

How can I debate something so irrational? Your saying Obama became president ONLY to

No, he wants to be King Obama... Bilderburg will decide

Cuervohola said:
-MiningCityGriz- said:
Cuervohola said:
-MiningCityGriz- said:

No, he wants to be King Obama... Bilderburg will decide
Oh I see makes perfect sense....... :lol:

When Bush 2 was elected, there was no voting problem in Florida where his Brother was Governor, now was there??? If you think voting means a damn thing and it isn't rigged, you need to get educated

Cuervohola said:
When Bush 2 was elected, there was no voting problem in Florida where his Brother was Governor, now was there??? If you think voting means a damn thing and it isn't rigged, you need to get educated
So your saying the 2012 with the rest of the elections was completely rigged?

Not completely... We have good Libertarians in the Congress and Senate, but President, yes... Thank God he can't run again

Cuervohola said:
Not completely... We have good Libertarians in the Congress and Senate, but President, yes... Thank God he can't run again
it's going to be a long time until a libertarian gets elected president.

Don't bet against Libertarians in Vegas... The numbers keep rising every election year because people are pissed about the 2 party system screwing everything up

Cuervohola said:
Don't bet against Libertarians in Vegas... The numbers keep rising every election year because people are pissed about the 2 party system screwing everything up
Sure the past 3 elections numbers are rising but just look at the other years its up and down.

Year Pres./ Popular vote
1972. 3,674
1976. 172,553
1980. 921,128
1984. 228,111
1988. 431,750
1992. 290,087
1996. 485,759
2000. 384,431
2004. 397,265
2008. 523,713
2012. 1,275,821

ButteMTGRIZ said:
What evidence do you have for these rigged elections. About as much as Christianity does

Diebold electronic machines that can be hacked by a 10 year old with computer skills...

-MiningCityGriz- said:
Cuervohola said:
Sure the past 3 elections numbers are rising but just look at the other years its up and down.

Year Pres./ Popular vote
1972. 3,674
1976. 172,553
1980. 921,128
1984. 228,111
1988. 431,750
1992. 290,087
1996. 485,759
2000. 384,431
2004. 397,265
2008. 523,713
2012. 1,275,821

Why did you even bother looking that up???

Cuervohola said:
-MiningCityGriz- said:
Cuervohola said:

Year Pres./ Popular vote
1972. 3,674
1976. 172,553
1980. 921,128
1984. 228,111
1988. 431,750
1992. 290,087
1996. 485,759
2000. 384,431
2004. 397,265
2008. 523,713
2012. 1,275,821

Why did you even bother looking that up???
Well it shows the support across America for libertarians which is very weak thats why I bothered looking it up. This obviously means nothing to you because the elections are rigged of course which there is no evidence for. Like ButteMTGriz said you must be a christian because you dont need evidence to belive in something so stupid.

Latest posts

Back