• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FTG!!!!!!!!!!!

HORRNNET

POOOOOOOOR grizzlies!!!!!!!

JUST LOVE SAYING AND TYPING THAT. I ALSO WANTED TO SAY THAT I AM COMING TO MISSOULA THIS WEEKEND SINCE THE CATS ARE ON THE ROAD. I WILL BE WEARING MY CAT JERSEY THOUGH IF ANYONE WANTS TO TALK.

God, I'd love to meet you HORRNETT or whatever username you can remember this week.

Not to bitch slap you around like you deserve, but to meet the legend. Some one broke the mold when they made you.

Some one broke the mold when they made you.

Broke the mold? He is mold. Feeding on others because it has no life of its' own. Until you sufficate it with the plastic wrapper and throw it in the garbage. Go ahead Triple-G, FHU.

Now guys, glass half empty - glass half full, there is a positive here - he could have been a GRIZ fan............ NOT............thank god he's a cat fan. How could anyone take pride in a fan / representative such as HorneyNit representing their team. See, a silver lining.

Back