• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

From CatGriz.com to the great Griz fans and GoodGodGriz...

CatGriz Admin

I'm one of the administrators of CatGriz.com, and also the lead designer and owner. I stop by eGriz.com a lot for the latest news on the Griz. It's a killer site!

At CatGriz.com, it's just a web site for fans of both the Bobcats and Grizzlies to get together and snicker at eachother. It's fun. We aren't looking to compete against any other web site, we're just out to have a good time.

Now GoodGodGriz, you came over to CatGriz.com and made a post recently that kinda offended our staff.

You said "this would be your only post because eGriz is where it's at" and then you went on to call our board "mediocre."

What's up with that? We completely support eGriz.com We have a link to it from our site as does eGriz to CatGriz.com. Jeez, if you hate our web design or can't stand the Bobcat fans that post there, please, don't visit.

We try to filter out the worst of words and keep things fairly clean. But this rivalry is one of the oldest in the nation and we know how heated it gets. The bantering and slander gets a bit rough, but it's all in good fun. But in the end, it's all about football fans in the state of Montana. The site is for them to use.

I will continue to visit and post at eGriz.com as I visit many football boards and share my thoughts. It's part of the beauty of the web. But I will never go to someone else's site and put it down. That's just not cool.

So I just wanted to see what the reasoning was behind this. If you have a reason.

GoodGodGriz, we're not looking to be an enemy, we're just football fans. So please, if you do post again at CatGriz.com, take it easy. We're not criticizing you in any way.

Thanks! And long live Dave.

Ps. Keep this hush, hush, but we're actually big Griz fans. What's up Amy J?

CatGriz,

Did not mean to offend. By mediocre, I was meaning the posts so far... certainly not the quality or the people behind the site.

As for eGriz, I think this is where it is (for me) as far as message board communities, and again, didn't mean to start anything, just merely saying that I pick a board to contribute too and this is the one.

Didn't mean to offend, although sometimes my smell proceeds me a bit.

The more word we get about the Griz and our program the better...

My apologies to you and your staff, Peace and best of luck.

I'll say Hi to the Mrs for ya...

Don't take it personal catGriz admin. GGG has been offending us egriz'ers for a year or two.

LMAO.. just kidding GGG. You da man.

Talk about mediocre. (just kidding) My images at the top of this message board have been broken links for at least a week. Come on egriz admin. fix the images.

ronbo said:
Talk about mediocre. (just kidding) My images at the top of this message board have been broken links for at least a week. Come on egriz admin. fix the images.

See Chris... I told you it wasn't just me...

I've been trying to get eGriz to fix this as well. I think he knows how... but has had little time to do so. As long as the message board functions, I'm cool.

Come on Ronbo. The eGriz team is comprised of a whopping one guy. I'm sure it is on his list somewhere.

ok, ok, i guess I'll change my schedule around a little to fit time and please you guys. Just kidding... Does it work now? Hopefully, let me know if there is still a graphic or two missing. Thanks, Chris

I'd go a step further and say that people should chip in to help defray the costs of this site for him...

Would be easy as pie via paypal donate button or something like that...

I'd be willing to do so, any other takers?

JahGriz said:
I'd go a step further and say that people should chip in to help defray the costs of this site for him...

Would be easy as pie via paypal donate button or something like that...

I'd be willing to do so, any other takers?

Alright... Who changed my post...GGG? Chris? you wiley buggers.
I believe the original post said something about donating beer. Exact words may have been "I don't think Chris should ever have to buy his own beer".

But thats cool. The paypal thing is a good idea.
I'm still waiting for the ad at the top to change to whatever Ronbo's business is.

LOL. I did my part.
Finally signed up for a pay pal acct. It's easy fellas. BTW, GGG, could you repost your paypal acct for the MS fund. I could have swore I signed up for pay pal then and chipped in. But apparently not.

Got to support GGG on his initial comments about CatGriz.com. ...it seems to be down more than it's up.

Back