• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fresh Pics right off the presses.

ronbo

Taken today at 12:45

Dscn0055.jpg

Dscn0057.jpg

Looks like a sleeping giant. NDSU will be right at the base of the volcano when the eruption hits. I can't wait.

Thanks, Ronbo!! It's beginning to look like a finished product with the rails being installed. 8) Are those the seats or do seats have to be mounted on the concrete?

Thanks for the updated photos ronbo. Here's one for the NEZ crazys. GGG's mug seems to be the most ominus, in the Griz camo. So his mug is what I used. If I can get back to creating players from Madden I'll thow some bad a$$ player in the mix. (GGG, hope your camo pic isn't copyrighted)
entrydenied.jpg

62GRIZ said:
Thanks, Ronbo!! It's beginning to look like a finished product with the rails being installed. 8) Are those the seats or do seats have to be mounted on the concrete?

The bench seats are yet to be installed. Probably the last thing to do.

A very impressive 1aa staduim, Delaware Stadium may have been the best, but with this new addition, Grizzly Washington has to be #1.

Holy Snikeeeees Jah...

You DA MAN.

Even if they were copyrighted, you have my permission to use / abuse at any time.

Freakin Hilarious...

I bow down before Jah, the man with the magic mouse...

I would love to see some t-shirts available for sale with creation of JahGriz's silk screened on it. I would definitely buy a couple. I am a memeber of the NZone! Sec 131 row 33

Not entirely intentional on the eagle nzone. It was part of the base picture I modified....It will come in handy down the road...say...when we knock GSU around, or possibly EWU.

Thanks for the pics ronbo, and thanks for takin' some time away from EA Sports, Jah...looks like you are right back on track brother.

uh, it probably should be NEZ crazies, not crazys. don't want the rest of the world to know how illiterate us montanyans might be.

ah schucks Jah, it's too bad we ain't as smart as all these here other fellas, and it's too bad that they ain't as crayz as we is!!!! :wink: yee haw!!!! howdy! howdy!

Your friend, n-zone (a true redneck retard at heart)

Latest posts

Back