• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Found This Interesting

Gaeilge1

Well-known member
The Sportsnetwork is out with its initial 2013 Playoff Bracket for this season. UM is seeded 8th and would square off in the 3rd round against NDSU. There are 5 teams from the BSC in the 24 team field with 3 of them seeded, MSU @ #2; EWU @#6 and UM @ #8.

Doesn't mean much at this stage but it is interesting that the same group that has UM ranked 20th in the preseason poll also feels that it will be one of the seeded teams when the regular season is said and done!
 
It's kind of nice going into this season being underestimated for a change . . . puts the target on someone else's back. The only argument I have with this is MSU's playoff berth at the end of the season -- my prediction is that their playoff berth will be in the La-z-boys at home conquering popcorn and Keystones.
 
grizbymarriage said:
It's kind of nice going into this season being underestimated for a change . . . puts the target on someone else's back. The only argument I have with this is MSU's playoff berth at the end of the season -- my prediction is that their playoff berth will be in the La-z-boys at home conquering popcorn and Keystones.

I like your prediction and the "keystones" is hilarious. Give them a little credit and atleast say they will be conquering popcorn and Budweiser or Miller. :lol:
 
Copper Griz said:
grizbymarriage said:
It's kind of nice going into this season being underestimated for a change . . . puts the target on someone else's back. The only argument I have with this is MSU's playoff berth at the end of the season -- my prediction is that their playoff berth will be in the La-z-boys at home conquering popcorn and Keystones.

I like your prediction and the "keystones" is hilarious. Give them a little credit and atleast say they will be conquering popcorn and Budweiser or Miller. :lol:

Maybe Bud Lights. That's as far as I'll go . . .
 
Gaeilge1 said:
The Sportsnetwork is out with its initial 2013 Playoff Bracket for this season. UM is seeded 8th and would square off in the 3rd round against NDSU. There are 5 teams from the BSC in the 24 team field with 3 of them seeded, MSU @ #2; EWU @#6 and UM @ #8.

Doesn't mean much at this stage but it is interesting that the same group that has UM ranked 20th in the preseason poll also feels that it will be one of the seeded teams when the regular season is said and done!

The polls are a media vote, the prediction was one mans opinion.
 
Back
Top