• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Football talk

dupuyer griz

DONOR
Hey why don't you guys spice it up a bit for me I'm in Europe on my honeymoon which is great but if I see any more soccer I'm going to punch a baby. Here's to sportscenter 15 days 15 days

What are you doing watching TV period? Get on that man. ;) I just got back from my honeymoon, I certainly didn't watch any TV!

On my honeymoon I was in Maui and missed all of except 5 min of Richmond beatin' us in the NC. In those 5 mins though I did see one of the greatest catches I will ever see in my life

Sorry about the photo quality. I'm as about as good with computers as bobkittins are at winnin' playoff games

CatzWillRise said:
What are you doing watching TV period? Get on that man. ;) I just got back from my honeymoon, I certainly didn't watch any TV!

So are you one of those guys that likes to watch live action only? ;)

I spent several years in Canada, I would have loved to get Soccer. Their equivalent to ESPN, TSN plays 24 hour a day hockey on 3-4 channels. Their broadcast stations play it all night long as well. They play pro, "club, high school and hockey games from up to 30 years ago around the clock. Until you experience it, you have no idea how much hockey you can gets on the tube 24 hours per day, every day of the year. Life begins to lose value.

Well, dinner...night time it's always on we're not watching much tv but its always on Netherlands Poland that's it Mrs shitty 80s music. We only have Internet at wifi places so egriz is great. Loving the trip but excited for Griz football. Ps whomever had to honeymoon on championship week your wife might be a monster haha

Well, dinner...night time it's always on we're not watching much tv but its always on Netherlands Poland that's it Mrs shitty 80s music. We only have Internet at wifi places so egriz is great. Loving the trip but excited for Griz football. Ps whomever had to honeymoon on championship week your wife might be a monster haha

lshaneg said:
I spent several years in Canada, I would have loved to get Soccer. Their equivalent to ESPN, TSN plays 24 hour a day hockey on 3-4 channels. Their broadcast stations play it all night long as well. They play pro, "club, high school and hockey games from up to 30 years ago around the clock. Until you experience it, you have no idea how much hockey you can gets on the tube 24 hours per day, every day of the year. Life begins to lose value.
I was in Calgary and they actually had a Curling channel.

bigforkgriz said:
lshaneg said:
I was in Calgary and they actually had a Curling channel.

One night some friends of mine in Canada invited me to go with them to curling club. I laughed thinking they were giving me a hard time over football withdrawal. I went and the place was packed. They took it quite seriously. There was plenty of brew and hockey on the live feed. You can always get hockey. The other gotcha in Canada is the internet blocking that prevents you from getting live feeds of sporting events and real time scores from the US. It's a great place to visit but no football and intravenous ice sports would make for a miserable existence.

Get rid of the goalies in soccer and hockey and they might be worth watching.

I always tell my friends and family never to get married, have babies, die, or have any reunions or whatnot during football season. Some just don't get it.

oGriz said:
Get rid of the goalies in soccer and hockey and they might be worth watching.

I always tell my friends and family never to get married, have babies, die, or have any reunions or whatnot during football season. Some just don't get it.
You have to tell them not to die? Are they on suicide watch? What kind of f$&@ed up friends do you have? Oh wait, I guess they could be cat fans. Never mind.

Edit: I want to make it clear. I'm not saying your a cat fan, obviously.

Back