• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Flyovers will be cancelled due to the federal budget battle

BDizzle

DONOR
Every other year Laurel, MT holds an Aviation and Technology Week that exposes students to the latest in aviation science and development. This year it was cancelled because of Military budget restrictions. In the letter it says, "All aerial demonstrations, including flyovers, jump team demonstrations, and participation in civilian air shows and military open houses will cease as of April 1, 2013."

I was going to put this in the main football forum but figured it would lead to politics.

BDizzle said:
Every other year Laurel, MT holds an Aviation and Technology Week that exposes students to the latest in aviation science and development. This year it was cancelled because of Military budget restrictions. In the letter it says, "All aerial demonstrations, including flyovers, jump team demonstrations, and participation in civilian air shows and military open houses will cease as of April 1, 2013."

I was going to put this in the main football forum but figured it would lead to politics.

Bummer!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Back