• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Flashback....

NLGrizFan

Anyone remember this? My grandma was offended with the cat fan at the very end of the game. Lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-YtP3s47KA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Heck ya. I was a 20 year old dip s**t living in the Great Falls pre release. They could hear me celebratin throughout the whole building

alabamagrizzly said:
Heck ya. I was a 20 year old dip s**t living in the Great Falls pre release. They could hear me celebratin throughout the whole building
LoL!! What a game that was!!

That was a classic. You knew as soon as he kicked it out of bounds the Griz were gona win it. I love when Cat fans celebrate like that. I wonder how many double back flips we will see this year....

Same old Bozeman behavior every time I go there. Classless

That game is almost as good as a national championship in my eyes :thumb:

Big G said:

Put down the stone glass house dweller...All griz fans have nothing but class, right? :thumb:

Yeah that was pretty funny when they started freaking out and actually thought they had a chance Haha!! GO GRIZ!!

That game was one of my favorites! After the Cats scored with 22 seconds left I said, "This game is NOT over." Note that Pacheco teed the ball up on one of the many cow turds on the field. It was hard to tell the rocks from the turds!

NL...you rock!! Icy cold IPA, my shoes off, and a scat meltdown on a platter in classic style. However, I'm sure HYSELL told "Groeschelle" to kick it out of bounds. :roll: I mean c'mon, it's Captain Cliff. I loved watching him roam the sidelines kicking cow pies waiting for the next "L". :egriz: Did he ever beat the GRIZ...doubtful at best.

I'm sorry, but the dude flipping the bird at the camera cracks me up every time I watch that. He's a cat fan but he is okay in my book.

I'm glad everyone, Espcially Pin2Win, enjoyed the Flashback. I was just going thru as many random Griz/cat videos I could find today and this one really stuck out cuz of the scats having everything explode in their faces at the very end, again. Haha!!

rimrockgriz said:
NL...you rock!! Icy cold IPA, my shoes off, and a scat meltdown on a platter in classic style. However, I'm sure HYSELL told "Groeschelle" to kick it out of bounds. :roll: I mean c'mon, it's Captain Cliff. I loved watching him roam the sidelines kicking cow pies waiting for the next "L". :egriz: Did he ever beat the GRIZ...doubtful at best.
Thanks man lol. You know, I don't think he ever did win against the Griz cuz "The Steak" ended in 2002 and I think Krammer had taken over by then. But then again I don't keep up with the sCats. Once that turd is buried, just forget about it. I think that's what they say in the Litterbox anyway.

WyomingGrizFan said:
I Love it!!!

Listed under the Heading: "F U bobcats!!!"
I've watched it a few times today and still haven't got enough of it yet Haha!! GO GRIZ!!!

I was so inspired after watching this video that I bought an '81 DeLorean and am hoping to travel back in time and sit next to 2506 for the last two minutes of this game...

Ursa Major said:
I was so inspired after watching this video that I bought an '81 DeLorean and am hoping to travel back in time and sit next to 2506 for the last two minutes of this game...
:lol: :lol: :egriz: ...thanks for the a.m. bell ringer.

Ursa Major said:
HAHAHAHA!!! Wouldn't that have been awesome to be there next to him or just be there Haha!! What a great game!

Pin2Win said:
Big G said:

Put down the stone glass house dweller...All griz fans have nothing but class, right? :thumb:

Griz have been there done that. We just have another beer and watch playoff wins stack up

Cat fans want to be there so bad, they are angry, mean and bitter. The whole aura at the games is not excitement and jubilation it is a deep hidden rage of wanting to matter so much but never measuring up to average standards. Do not get me started on the Cats in the playoffs, these are two fan bases that are not even comparable.

Back