• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Final scrimmage tonight! Events start @ 5:30

BWahlberg

DONOR
Lots of stuff going on tonight around the scrimmage:

- Stadium opens at 5:30 where kids can come run some drills with players

- Dave Dickenson and John Edwards will be there

- Unveiling of team poster

- Announcement of team captains

- Scrimmage at 7:15

- Autographs afterwards

I'll be there for the scrimmage and hopefully in time to hear the announcement of the captains. twitter.com/bwahlberg is the spot to follow me at for the updates.

Weather reports suggest rain tonight.

I wish they would come to Great Falls. They have totally surrendered this area to the cats. There are as many if not more griz fans in Great Falls than cat fans. Let them have their triangle classic. Why can't we do it the week before? We need to spend more time in the Great Falls/Helena area.

BDizzle said:
Gosh dangit. I wish it was here in Billings!

I wish it was here in Great Falls. The Bobcats have their scrimmage here every year. It would be cool to have both teams scrimmage here on the same weekend...The Bobcats bring in a guest speaker every year for their dinner and this year it is Eric Dickerson. Wish the Griz would have someone for their dinner here on May 15 besides Haslam....

What about Stephen Shaw on special teams? He continues to impress maybe his teammates will show him some respect. It doesn't have to be a senior right?

BWahlberg said:
My guess:

Offense: Kistler or Johnson
Defense: Tripp or Bienemann
ST: Rominger

With Bienemann's tantrum last year I don't see it. I've also heard Kidder's been out-working him.

BWahlberg said:
Lots of stuff going on tonight around the scrimmage:

- Stadium opens at 5:30 where kids can come run some drills with players

- Dave Dickenson and John Edwards will be there

- Unveiling of team poster

- Announcement of team captains

- Scrimmage at 7:15

- Autographs afterwards

I'll be there for the scrimmage and hopefully in time to hear the announcement of the captains. twitter.com/bwahlberg is the spot to follow me at for the updates.

Weather reports suggest rain tonight.

I think it is up on facebook now

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...37993736681.237785.24421531681&type=1&theater

grizfan95 said:
BWahlberg said:
My guess:

With Bienemann's tantrum last year I don't see it. I've also heard Kidder's been out-working him.

Meh, I'd chalk it up to frustration with last year, he's come across to me as a passionate guy on the team that let it overflow. Heck I saw similar stuff from other players (even some I named above) in practices. This is voted on by the team, so I guess it depends on how they interpreted that.

grizfan95 said:
BWahlberg said:
My guess:

With Bienemann's tantrum last year I don't see it...
F-that. Bienemann had every right to throw a fit. That punt formation had me throwing a fit too. If anything, it shows that he cares.

OptimusPrime said:
How many people normally show?

Last years was a huge event in place of our normal spring game on the road, there was a big tailgate, music, all sorts of events. It also cost $5 to get in and $$ went athletics improvements.

We already had the spring game in Ronan this spring. There are some nice events before but it's cold and rainy right now, last year it was 60 and sunny. I'd bet we see 700-800 people to tonight.

garizzalies said:
grizfan95 said:
BWahlberg said:
My guess:

With Bienemann's tantrum last year I don't see it...
F-that. Bienemann had every right to throw a fit. That punt formation had me throwing a fit too. If anything, it shows that he cares.

Alex can't stand Delaney. That's the bottom line.

IDK about you guys... but I'm no longer too worried about the offense with JJ at the helm.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GrizMusician said:
IDK about you guys... but I'm no longer too worried about the offense with JJ at the helm.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

You beat me to it. I am really worried about kicking and Safety play though.

Latest posts

Back