• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Festivities for All Griz Fans Before the Game in Bozeman

GrizRick

eGriz Club
DONOR
Just thought I'd pass on an email I received from the President of the Livingston chapter of the GSA regarding pre-game festivities for all Griz fans:

The game is less than 2 weeks away and here is what is happening!! Friday we will be having a function at the Yellowstone Motor Inn, Livingston, Mt. starting at 5:30 until 9:30 or as late as you wish to stay. We will have hors d’oeuvres, silent auction and music. The Griz team and coaches will be staying at the Yellowstone Inn and we plan on having the coaches stop by and visit. This will be a fun night of socializing, music and hors d’oeuvres served from 5:30 to about 8:00 that evening. Entertainment (music) will be provided by the Rhythmic Winds and the price is $15.00. No host bar.

Saturday, game day we will have a lumberjack breakfast buffet at the Holiday inn in Bozeman starting at 7:30 AM until 10:00 AM. We plan on having the staff of MGSA and others at this function and will have another silent auction as we get ready for the MAIN EVENT GRIZ VICTORY ON BOBCAT SOIL!!!!! Buses will begin leaving at 10:00 until 12:00 from the Holiday Inn. The Holiday Inn will have a room set up for the game for those who do not have ticket to watch the start of a new winning streak for the Montana Griz. The price of this morning function is $10.00 which includes coffee and juice along with the buffet. If you don't have a game ticket and want to participate in the events planned for Friday and Saturday you will not regret your trip to Livingston and Bozeman as everything is set that you can have a great time and watch the game with other Griz fans at the Holiday Inn in Bozeman.

He tells me the more the merrier! The post-game festivities (and I assume there will be much reason to celebrate) will be on your own. :drinking:

Back