• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS Prospects for NFL Draft

If you listened to Colter today he said that the agents in this area that are working for the griz are not doing the quality of the job they should be. That's to bad because if you have your finger up your butt instead of doing your job that effects players.Just ask HelenaHandBasket about where his finger has been,no on second though forget that

If you listened to Colter today he said that the agents in this area that are working for the griz are not doing the quality of the job they should be. That's to bad because if you have your finger up your butt instead of doing your job that effects players.Just ask HelenaHandBasket about where his finger has been,no on second though forget that
Quit spying on me, that is so creepy.

Hmmm, I thought colter didn’t speculate, and only reported facts and stories. I guess he can fill the airwaves with conjecture when it’s agents whom he doesn’t deal with face to face, but not coaches that he does. I’m really confused on what he will or won’t do anymore except clog up posts in here any chance he can with links to his podcast or to skyline.

Hmmm, I thought colter didn’t speculate, and only reported facts and stories. I guess he can fill the airwaves with conjecture when it’s agents whom he doesn’t deal with face to face, but not coaches that he does. I’m really confused on what he will or won’t do anymore except clog up posts in here any chance he can with links to his podcast or to skyline.
To quote jack here. here.https://youtu.be/gvypKtPhRU0?si=Id5X_vopVnjkuz7J

Back