• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fans reaction on Dateline?

alabamagrizzly

Sorry but I don't have cable. Has it aired yet and can somebody post it in here if it has or when it does. I'd appritiate it

NLGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Sorry but I don't have cable. Has it aired yet and can somebody post it in here if it has or when it does. I'd appritiate it
Whaaaat??
"What?" To the fact that I don't have cable or you don't know what I'm talking about with Dateline. They were supposed to be at the game interviewing fans and recording the response to Jordan Johnson returning.

alabamagrizzly said:
NLGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Whaaaat??
"What?" To the fact that I don't have cable or you don't know what I'm talking about with Dateline. They were supposed to be at the game interviewing fans and recording the response to Jordan Johnson returning.
I just didn't know what you were talking about. Thanks for the post. I'll be watching it. I think it comes on here at 9. I think. I'm gonna find out tho.

Just checked the NBC listings and dateline isn't listed on NBC tonight in Butte.

Hammer said:
NLGrizFan said:
Hammer said:
Just checked the NBC listings and dateline isn't listed on NBC tonight in Butte.
I think it comes on on Friday nights. I think.
Yeah friday night at 8 is what my listings show.
Cool. I better set an alarm on my phone or something. Well, actually... I'm not gonna miss it. It'd be like me missing kickoff on Saturday. It just don't happen.

NLGrizFan said:
Hammer said:
NLGrizFan said:
Hammer said:
Cool. I better set an alarm on my phone or something. Well, actually... I'm not gonna miss it. It'd be like me missing kickoff on Saturday. It just don't happen.
Thanx everyone. If some one could record it and post it that would b awesome. I don't know if u can find it online once it's aired.

alabamagrizzly said:
NLGrizFan said:
Hammer said:
NLGrizFan said:
Thanx everyone. If some one could record it and post it that would b awesome. I don't know if u can find it online once it's aired.
I'm not 100% on this but... I think NBC.com hosts all their shows online for a few days. My ex was a big fan of some show on NBC but when she had to go to work on the nights that it aired she was able to watch it online. It might be worth a look.

Are you sure they're going to air it on Friday? It seem awfully quick to get the material edited and ready to go by Friday..

NLGrizFan said:
I'm not 100% on this but... I think NBC.com hosts all their shows online for a few days. My ex was a big fan of some show on NBC but when she had to go to work on the nights that it aired she was able to watch it online. It might be worth a look.
Thanx. I will deffenetly check that out

I thought this was a month plus away from airing. That is what I heard at one point at least. Maybe someone can give us more definite information soon.

mtgrizrule said:
I thought this was a month plus away from airing. That is what I heard at one point at least. Maybe someone can give us more definite information soon.

My point exactly. No way they have it all cut and edited ready to go in 6 days..

PlayerRep said:
As I said several days ago, think January for this.

I think you are probably right PR. Plus it gives them more time to get more to add to the feature. I just hope it is more positive than some of us seem to be thinking. :thumb:

Back