• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fall camp

They usually have a check-in and schedule review and then get rolling Tues/Wed about 4 weeks before the kickoff of the season so Aug 5/6 would be about it.

I'm hoping they don't close practices again, as long as they don't I'll be there as always!

BWahlberg said:
They usually have a check-in and schedule review and then get rolling Tues/Wed about 4 weeks before the kickoff of the season so Aug 5/6 would be about it.

I'm hoping they don't close practices again, as long as they don't I'll be there as always!

b/w,,,,i sure hope they are open, and thanks in advance for being there if they do....

GrizPony said:
And another player told me the 4th (Sunday). So I think different units have different start dates.

Every single Fall the true Freshman arrive 1 day early...they need an extra day of processing. This year, Sunday, Aug 4th is correct for them.

Everybody reports the next day...Mon, Aug 5th.

Everybody then hits the field the next day for the first Fall practice...Tue, Aug 6th.

Woohoo.........this is otherwise known as "EGRIZ DEAD PERIOD" is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, this site gets some life again.

mtgrizrule said:
Woohoo.........this is otherwise known as "EGRIZ DEAD PERIOD" is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, this site gets some life again.
The "life" must have overloaded the server.....

IdahoGrizFan said:
Then let it begin........
When my alarm goes off it will be Aug 6th.

The first day of football:
More-Awesome-Than-A-Double-Rainbow_4663-l.jpg

Back