• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fall camp starts today - but no twitter updates

BWahlberg

DONOR
Much like spring regular practices are closed to the public. I'll be able to obtain some info and have asked coach Delaney if I can provide a few more updates - I'll let you guys know. Otherwise I will live-tweet all three scrimmages and I'm going to try to get a few other updates in.

Any specific questions get at me via PM or email.

I've been avoiding getting a twitter account but now I think I should probably get one. I'm to curios about this season to be left in the dark. I'm not sure how it works tho...

You really don't need an account to follow for updates. Follow the link in my signature and you're set.

BWahlberg said:
Much like spring regular practices are closed to the public. I'll be able to obtain some info and have asked coach Delaney if I can provide a few more updates - I'll let you guys know. Otherwise I will live-tweet all three scrimmages and I'm going to try to get a few other updates in.

I remember all the entertainment when you guys started closing practices but I've been wondering how common that is at our level. I love that I can drive up to the fields after work and see how the team is looking but can also understand why coaches might want it closed.

any other coaches around our league close practices?

ilovethecats said:
BWahlberg said:

I remember all the entertainment when you guys started closing practices but I've been wondering how common that is at our level. I love that I can drive up to the fields after work and see how the team is looking but can also understand why coaches might want it closed.

I follow Coulter on Twitter as I'm sure you do too - he had one tweet that stood out to me yesterday when he was answering someone else on twitter saying that he was not allowed to tweet about formations. Seems that more and more coaches are wanting to keep that kind of stuff a little quieter going into the season.

Closed practices? From BSC teams? Please. You think there's enough fan interest at other schools to close practices? Hell, most of their games are closed.... :eek:

ilovethecats said:
BWahlberg said:

Idaho State is closing practices this fall.

bengalfan said:
ilovethecats said:
BWahlberg said:

I guess they don't wanna give away all their secrets to winning :lol:
Sorry, that was kinda harsh. I didn't see you're and ISU fan. (Edited)

bengalfan said:
ilovethecats said:
BWahlberg said:

I don't blame em after big Mike was recorded "pushing" a player to the ground. Good for Kramer.

Back