• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Extra Point garbage!

Is their kicker hurt? Can't image Ash being that selfish to run consistent 2 point tries against a lesser opponent.
 
GRIZFAN20 said:
Is their kicker hurt? Can't image Ash being that selfish to run consistent 2 point tries against a lesser opponent.

I wouldn't put it past him. He comes across as that type of guy.
 
I am not watching it but flipped it over once and they said the going for 2 worked again. It is just plain gimmicky football, and their kicker is not hurt, they run some of that garbage shift extra point play, where if the d does not shift right they just either throw or run it in, I would not know because I havent seen it. BTW did any one just see Manziel escape the sack then lob up a duck that still was completed?
 
biga75 said:
GRIZFAN20 said:
Is their kicker hurt? Can't image Ash being that selfish to run consistent 2 point tries against a lesser opponent.

I wouldn't put it past him. He comes across as that type of guy.
I don't think Ron Ash is that kind of guy...
 
Ursa Major said:
biga75 said:
GRIZFAN20 said:
Is their kicker hurt? Can't image Ash being that selfish to run consistent 2 point tries against a lesser opponent.

I wouldn't put it past him. He comes across as that type of guy.
I don't think Ron Ash is that kind of guy...

Ron Ash is a liar and a cheat, but I don't think he'd just wantonly go for two. He's got a little more class than that.
 
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Yup. That was crazy. Makes you wonder if the qb wasn't Johnny Football if the refs blow the whistle.
That is very true, I bet they would have blown it if it were another QB, I cant believe the size of A and M's receivers.
 
cclarkblues said:
Same thing Oregon seems to do a lot of.
they tend to do it only early in the game when the outcome is still (at least in theory) in question. When they run up the score they do it with TDs, and they don't take their foot off of the pedal until they get to 60. Better accept that or better not play them.
 
Whoever plays the SEC automatic qualifier in the NC, I will be rooting heavily for that team. Except if that team is Oregon. Then I will be the biggest SEC fanboy on the planet.

If Oregon were to play the Taliban - in anything - I would root for the Taliban.

If Rosie O'Donnell were to die some spectacularly gory death and were to become a zombie, and then someone dug up the corpses of Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden, Hussein, Himmler, Steinbrenner, and other assorted douchebags and turned them into zombies and they played Oregon; I would be rooting for the O'Donnell, Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden, Hussein, Himmler, Steinbrenner, and Assorted Douchebag Zombies.

Not even close.
 
Bluenoser said:
Whoever plays the SEC automatic qualifier in the NC, I will be rooting heavily for that team. Except if that team is Oregon. Then I will be the biggest SEC fanboy on the planet.

If Oregon were to play the Taliban - in anything - I would root for the Taliban.

If Rosie O'Donnell were to die some spectacularly gory death and were to become a zombie, and then someone dug up the corpses of Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden, Hussein, Himmler, Steinbrenner, and other assorted douchebags and turned them into zombies and they played Oregon; I would be rooting for the O'Donnell, Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden, Hussein, Himmler, Steinbrenner, and Assorted Douchebag Zombies.

Not even close.


Don't hold back now. What are you really trying to say? :lol:
 
fencer24 said:
Bluenoser said:
Whoever plays the SEC automatic qualifier in the NC, I will be rooting heavily for that team. Except if that team is Oregon. Then I will be the biggest SEC fanboy on the planet.

If Oregon were to play the Taliban - in anything - I would root for the Taliban.

If Rosie O'Donnell were to die some spectacularly gory death and were to become a zombie, and then someone dug up the corpses of Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden, Hussein, Himmler, Steinbrenner, and other assorted douchebags and turned them into zombies and they played Oregon; I would be rooting for the O'Donnell, Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden, Hussein, Himmler, Steinbrenner, and Assorted Douchebag Zombies.

Not even close.




Don't hold back now. What are you really trying to say? :lol:

It doesn't matter what they're trying to say. Rob Ash is an asshole. That is the point of this thread. He embodies the better than thou attitude that is held so dearly by so many Scat fans
 
snap said:
Ursa Major said:
biga75 said:
GRIZFAN20 said:
Is their kicker hurt? Can't image Ash being that selfish to run consistent 2 point tries against a lesser opponent.

I wouldn't put it past him. He comes across as that type of guy.
I don't think Ron Ash is that kind of guy...

Ron Ash is a liar and a cheat, but I don't think he'd just wantonly go for two. He's got a little more class than that.

Totally. Remember when he stole a drink ticket from the check-in table at that real estate convention in Council Bluffs? Total dick move.
 
Hey.. if we want to get pissed off about extra point trash, we should stop throwing rocks at our glass walls.. now there's some extra point trash..
 
MrTitleist said:
Hey.. if we want to get pissed off about extra point trash, we should stop throwing rocks at our glass walls.. now there's some extra point trash..

I'm not sure that's how the saying goes, but I agree. :D


Ron Ash is still a dick.
 
CDAGRIZ said:
snap said:
Ursa Major said:
biga75 said:
I wouldn't put it past him. He comes across as that type of guy.
I don't think Ron Ash is that kind of guy...

Ron Ash is a liar and a cheat, but I don't think he'd just wantonly go for two. He's got a little more class than that.

Totally. Remember when he stole a drink ticket from the check-in table at that real estate convention in Council Bluffs? Total dick move.


Agreed. That was pretty bush-league. He gained a measure of redemption though when talking to the press afterwards with his rambling speech in which he referred to himself as "The Drake" and tried to convince the authorities that it was his twin brother that stole those drink tickets. Gotta love Ron.
 
snap said:
CDAGRIZ said:
snap said:
Ursa Major said:
I don't think Ron Ash is that kind of guy...

Ron Ash is a liar and a cheat, but I don't think he'd just wantonly go for two. He's got a little more class than that.

Totally. Remember when he stole a drink ticket from the check-in table at that real estate convention in Council Bluffs? Total dick move.


Agreed. That was pretty bush-league. He gained a measure of redemption though when talking to the press afterwards with his rambling speech in which he referred to himself as "The Drake" and tried to convince the authorities that it was his twin brother that stole those drink tickets. Gotta love Ron.

I missed that part, but that sounds just like Ron. Always up to something . . .
 
Back
Top