• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

exposed

first11 said:
zags...

not a one seed....weak conf. so so schedule and will not ready for the Indianas et al.

I know, f*ck.

And I had them getting all the way to the round of eight losing to Buckeyes.They will not get past another grain-based mascot....Wichita State will take them down, bet on it.

BTW my long-deceased grandpa was head groundskeeper at WSU and my brother a student-athlete there.

Wanted it for the Zags, but after that showing, bracket notwithstanding........................................

#Go Shockers

sometimes that's what a team needs to wake up and play.

I am actually hoping Gonzaga loses. They are the reason Seattle U had to go to the WAC because they didn't want Seattle in the WCC.

I was at game. Zags were weak and uninspiring. Played with zero heart. Refs really helped them, Olinik is the master of the moving screen. They played well enough to beat an inferior team. Zag fans are.......well I won't go there.

indian-outlaw said:

I am actually hoping Gonzaga loses. They are the reason Seattle U had to go to the WAC because they didn't want Seattle in the WCC.
Oh zags are WCC? :)

AZGrizFan said:
indian-outlaw said:

Oh zags are WCC? :)
Big west great west or whatever the hell they are. The conference with all the catholic jesuits. Seattle U was a perfect fit and Gonzaga played the trump card to send them to the wac.

Despite the lackluster showing, the Zags will play Wichita State on Saturday in the Round of 32.

mcg said:
I was at game. Zags were weak and uninspiring. Played with zero heart. Refs really helped them, Olinik is the master of the moving screen. They played well enough to beat an inferior team. Zag fans are.......well I won't go there.

I agree they looked meak and fearful which was shocking. However, I disagree, the refs were letting Olynk get hacked all night without calling it. Bad reffing that favored Southern the whole game. You could not have been watching if you didn't see that.

Kansas was exposed as a fraud tonight. Not a one seed. Down at halftime, they looked meek and fearful. Deer in the headlights for sure. They won? Oh, well just enough to beat an inferior team with help from the refs.

Why hate on the Zags? They beat the teams on their schedule this year. What are they supposed to do? What conference are they supposed to join?

AllWeatherFan said:
Why hate on the Zags? They beat the teams on their schedule this year. What are they supposed to do? What conference are they supposed to join?

Dude, you don't understand!
IF the Zags were in a power conference they would have more losses. IF they had to battle every night in conference play, they wouldn't be where they are. IF land is actually really fun because IF I invented Windows before Bill Gates, I would be on an island somewhere. The argument only "works" when the Zags actually lose a conference game. But, the Zags were exposed as a fraud and so was Kansas. I wonder which win will get more scrutiny.

IF the Zags lose to Wichita State, it won't really matter. Because, in that event, IF the Zags would have won, they would have won.

AllWeatherFan said:

How can anybody diss the Zags? Mark Few's team takes on the very best in the country, a lot of'em on the road. Unfortunately, you can't say that about the Griz and that's a big part of what separates the two programs. If UM followed the Gonzaga plan in time they'd get better. They'd have too... :!:

Silvertip said:
AllWeatherFan said:

How can anybody diss the Zags? Mark Few's team takes on the very best in the country, a lot of'em on the road. Unfortunately, you can't say that about the Griz and that's a big part of what separates the two programs. If UM followed the Gonzaga plan in time they'd get better. They'd have too... :!:

C'mon, man! If they played in a big conference, maybe they would have 4 conference losses or something. Then, they would get a 2 seed and probably lose by 10 to a 15 seed in the first round. Yeah, like a team from a power conference would actually do something like that.

Back