• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Experience of a lifetime!

The fact that they advertise on eGriz had nothing to do with your name being drawn did it??

I'm officially calling for an eGriz Investigation into the impropriety of this selection, a DOJ investigation into using a former UM quarterback as your mentor, and Nike has been informed that the cleats used during the kick were not NCAA sanctioned. You've been banned from wearing Nike gear for the remainder of your life.

Shame on you Chris Lynn!! Shame on you!

:thumb: :clap: :lol:

I heard Chris was horribly upset when he found out free Dickeys for a year meant he got free food instead of the male genitals. It was said he threw a hissy fit and demanded his choice of "Dickeys".

When the showed the recap of the event on Griz Vision, I was very impressed with Chris' passing ability. Suit em up.

BDizzle said:
I heard Chris was horribly upset when he found out free Dickeys for a year meant he got free food instead of the male genitals. It was said he threw a hissy fit and demanded his choice of "Dickeys".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

your participation in this event was a clear conflict of interest, given the dickey advertisements on your website (just below the philipino chicks). my lawyers, greenie and ummm75, plus their legal assistant grizdonkey, will be filing suit soon. you are going to regret your participation in this charade.

BDizzle said:

Funny sh*t right here! :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GoodGodGriz said:
The fact that they advertise on eGriz had nothing to do with your name being drawn did it??

I'm officially calling for an eGriz Investigation into the impropriety of this selection, a DOJ investigation into using a former UM quarterback as your mentor, and Nike has been informed that the cleats used during the kick were not NCAA sanctioned. You've been banned from wearing Nike gear for the remainder of your life.

Shame on you Chris Lynn!! Shame on you!

:thumb: :clap: :lol:

That is great GGG!

"Not very pretty", is one way to put it. I've seen wounded geese with better flight patterns than that ball. But it did get there!

:clap:

grizphan said:
"Not very pretty", is one way to put it. I've seen wounded geese with better flight patterns than that ball. But it did get there!

:clap:

the ball was Direct center... line drive.. not a wounded duck/goose

granitegriz said:
When the showed the recap of the event on Griz Vision, I was very impressed with Chris' passing ability. Suit em up.

I had a good coach!

I heard Fwen Glorio is coming back to the Missoulian to expose this new Horrific Wrong Doing in UM athletics...

That's what I think I heard anyway..

GoodGodGriz said:
I heard Fwen Glorio is coming back to the Missoulian to expose this new Horrific Wrong Doing in UM athletics...

That's what I think I heard anyway..

:coffee:

Back