• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU's Vernon Adams...

Silvertip

...squint your eyes and he looks a bit like Russell Wilson. EWU up 13 -6 over Oregon State early 2nd qtr

Lil' bit. I actually think Adams might be taller. ;)

http://instagram.com/p/bhhw0FxZaW/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Will be interested to see how EWU does the next few weeks.

@ Toledo sept 14th
@ Sam Houston sept 28th

2 tough games on the road. Adams is real good but with how much he runs, he might take some big hits in those games. Looking way down the road, the Oct. 26th game is going to be a battle in Missoula!

I just finished watching the game. Vernon Adams is a real threat, and accompanied by plenty of other talent.

RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I think its pretty obvious that OSU should not have been in the top 50
I think it's pretty obvious you're a dipshit. :lol: :thumb:

You think they should be in the top 50?
He thinks EWU should be in the FBS top 20

Kind of what it sounds like. I think you have to have more than 3k attend a game to be in the FBS, unfortunately for EWU.

CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
I think it's pretty obvious you're a dipshit. :lol: :thumb:

Kind of what it sounds like. I think you have to have more than 3k attend a game to be in the FBS, unfortunately for EWU.

We averaged around 9k last season...not sure why the exaggerations all the time.

Anyway, on the original post. Looks like he made the front page of ESPN. :thumb:

Screenshot2013-09-01at22752PM_zps3ee4c63a.png

EWURanger29 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

We averaged around 9k last season...not sure why the exaggerations all the time.

Anyway, on the original post. Looks like he made the front page of ESPN. :thumb:

Screenshot2013-09-01at22752PM_zps3ee4c63a.png

Sorry, 9k. Please sub 9k for 3k in my post. Still works. Congrats on the W!

EWURanger29 said:

Actually you averaged 8,089 according to the NCAA http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/football_records/Attendance/2012.pdf.

Not sure why the exaggerations all the time. :mrgreen:

Congrats on the big win btw! Very impressive numbers offensively! When the score was announced there were a lot of cheers from fans at the Griz vs App St game.

Potomac Griz said:
EWURanger29 said:

Actually you averaged 8,089 according to the NCAA http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/football_records/Attendance/2012.pdf.

Congrats on the big win btw! Very impressive numbers offensively! When the score was announced there were a lot of cheers from fans at the Griz vs App St game.
I thought it was actually kind of weird.

Those that knew who EWU was and didn't mind them cheered.
Those that knew who EWU was and hated them booed.
Those that didn't know who EWU was just kind of shuffled about. :lol:

It was a weird reaction to say the least.

Potomac Griz said:
EWURanger29 said:

Numbers are inflated because we played there and provided half the fans, so the real number should be about 6k.

bigtyme said:
Potomac Griz said:
EWURanger29 said:

Numbers are inflated because we played there and provided half the fans, so the real number should be about 6k.

If you're going to talk sh*t, at least have some substance to your argument. You idiots can say anything and everything you want about EWU, their fans, their board, and it won't matter a damn bit of difference. You can't argue that EWU just became the 3rd FCS team in NCAA history to beat a ranked FBS team, they've had more success than UM in the last 3 years, and we're coming for you on Oct. 26th. For those of you that understand what this means for the EWU program and the Big Sky, thank you. And congrats on your big win vs App St! :thumb:

Back