• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU Talking Smack

griznation23

:cool: Hmm EWOO Fans already talking Sh!t :roll: I thought they had more respect than that :cool: Lets let the Griz know the Eagles are coming in knowing they already won the game and ready to give the Griz their a@@ :roll: Feeling like this is going to be an awesome Game Beagles :D Go Griz :clap: :clap:

EWU fans a re fu*king asshats and they always have been, I for one have been gearing up for one of those fu*kers to run their mouths this weekend.

Please bring your "A GAME" you douchenozzles

I don't like to get into the smack thing too much, but I have to admit, there was a lot of douchiness in Cheney last year. I guess though I might be grumpy too if Wash-Griz was somehow turned into a home game for the opposing team, so I thought I'd cut Eags fans some slack. But the two posters who have been posting all day here...just wow.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
EWU fans a re fu*king asshats and they always have been, I for one have been gearing up for one of those fu*kers to run their mouths this weekend.

:lol: would be awesome to see that happen. Go Griz and Go Alpha :thumb:

Why shouldn't they be talking smack? Like it or not, they have earned the right by their team becoming top dog in the conference for the last several years. I don't like smack talking, but as a sports fan, I get why their fans (all 12) are talking smack.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I think this is a quote by Winston Churchill.
Cite your sources.

mtgrizrule said:
Why shouldn't they be talking smack? Like it or not, they have earned the right by their team becoming top dog in the conference for the last several years. I don't like smack talking, but as a sports fan, I get why their fans (all 12) are talking smack.
I'm not sure the incoherent ramblings of a bunch of rejects from "The Hills Have Eyes" constitutes smack, but yeah, you are correct.

griznation23 said:
:cool: Hmm EWOO Fans already talking Sh!t :roll: I thought they had more respect than that :cool: Lets let the Griz know the Eagles are coming in knowing they already won the game and ready to give the Griz their a@@ :roll: Feeling like this is going to be an awesome Game Beagles :D Go Griz :clap: :clap:

I agree that this will be a fun game. But at least we don't posts pictures of former chearleaders that talked a little smack at our home stadium against the visitors.

CDAGRIZ said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Cite your sources.

I was thinking Tanner from The Bad News Bears.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Cite your sources.

I was thinking Tanner from The Bad News Bears.

That's it. I knew it was one of the two.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

What are you trying to say Lambda?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I'll be glad to hold onto that Fireball for you Alpha while you deal with those ball sniffers.

Back