• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU plays SHSU this week

BWahlberg

DONOR
Forgot all about this game, EWU's OOC is insanely tough with 3 road games, two vs FBS teams and this one. The game is at Sam Houston, starts at 1pm mountain, but it doesn't look like it's on BigSkyTV.org. I wonder where we can find this game, I'd love to watch it.

BWahlberg said:
Forgot all about this game, EWU's OOC is insanely tough with 3 road games, two vs FBS teams and this one. The game is at Sam Houston, starts at 1pm mountain, but it doesn't look like it's on BigSkyTV.org. I wonder where we can find this game, I'd love to watch it.

+1 I would love to see it!

BWahlberg said:
If you have DirectTv just do a search and it will come up. Around Thursday is when they usually appear in PPV. All the other fcs games I've seen on PPV this year have been 24.99. I don't know if its worth that much to you, but I know it will be on PPV.

Need ewho to win. Then Griz beat them and wah-la!!! Top two seed! ( I know, just a tad early)....some of the other teams above us will lose due to head to head match ups. This is so easy, just let me pick the games and they dont even have to play em.

We can't even get this game televised on a local station in Spokane, what a joke.

Its on Comcast Sports NW, but I believe that only airs in WA and OR and Direct or Dish don't pick up that channel.

Maybe ESPN3 will pick it up, but its not listed for now...

marceagfan5 said:
We can't even get this game televised on a local station in Spokane, what a joke.

Its on Comcast Sports NW, but I believe that only airs in WA and OR and Direct or Dish don't pick up that channel.

Maybe ESPN3 will pick it up, but its not listed for now...
It should still be available through PPV on Direct TV later in the week though. I've watched several games that way this season. I plan on purchasing this one for sure!

marceagfan5 said:

For real!!! Hope you Eagles win it for the BSC, though.

But it should most definitely be televised,..somewhere? Be a great game to watch, for a certainty.

Back