• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU Players Suck!

GrizzlyGirl

I just got into another fight with a stupid loser Eagle fb player in our cafe downstairs. He told me to take off my shirt. For some reason the players here just don't like my National Champions shirt!! Ha ha!! Can we say JEALOUS!!!!! What a bunch of babies!!

You Go Girl!!!!!!!! Keep sticking up for the Griz!!!! Just tell those Eagle FB players that their day of reckoning is coming this fall, in the Mecca of 1-AA Washington Grizzly Stadium!!!!! Then the Griz will do the talkin!!!

Get their names for me. I'll write them down and then get a bunch of other UM students to single them out for harrassment when they play here. We could give them the royal treatment for sure. :lol: Just tell me their names. I hope some of them are starters.

I just got a kick out of this. I just love how they mention that they beat the Griz 3 different times on one page. Guess it doesn't take much to make the Eags happy anymore....

http://athletics.ewu.edu/fbindex.htm

And this page is a real treat too. Everyone knows that EWU is going to be even worse than they were last year since they can't do anything without Josh, but they still think they are going to go all the way. It is hilarious. Sad though....poor eags... ha ha ha

http://athletics.ewu.edu/Football/03fboutlook.html

So if the Griz are supposed to be above it all, and the Eagles are supposed to be the losers, then why are you mentioning them FOUR times on one page. :eek:

"I just got a kick out of this. I just love how they mention that they beat the Griz 3 different times on one page. Guess it doesn't take much to make the Eags happy anymore.... "

But then again, you are right. Beating the Griz is not "all that", anymore.

way to take what I said way out of context. I meant that a 6-5 season impressed the heck out of the EWU players and fans where as an 11-3 season bummed the Griz players and fans out. Dude, I totally thought you were a GSU fan when you talked about the eagles being number 1? But seriously dude, EWU, come on. Sorry, maybe I'm just spoiled cause I grew up watching the Griz, but honestly I found the EWU season disappointing too. I am glad that they all feel great about themselves but truthfully, 6-5 without being BigSky conference champions or making it the playoffs, not as great as everyone here is trying to make it seem.

I am a GSU fan and the Eagles are # 1.

The one taking things out of context would be you since the three mentions to UM are 1) saying that they broke your win streak which was a record,(a noteworthy acomplishment, both the record and the fact that they stopped it), 2) defeated the Griz in the section of their web site that shows the outcome for ALL of their games, and 3) defeated the Griz in the section of their website that links to the story for their LAST football game.

I would expect that if you are a student at EWU and you go around wearing Griz gear, then you are going to catch some flak. But then again, that is probably what you are trying to accomplish. It's like intentionally stepping on toes and then being suprised... GASP!... when someone complains.

The 6-5 record isn't what they were crowing about, but having 4 straight winning seasons. I know that it doesn't seem like much to us Griz and Eagle fans, but it would be an accomplishment to the average team.

Perhaps when he was telling you to take your shirt off, it didn't have anything to do with what was on it. Maybe he just wanted you to TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF! :eek:

I need to read the post in this section more often. Especially after seeing GrizGirl out smack GSU's lost eaglet. There is something about some GSU fans....total Jerks. McNeese fans as well as other southern schools have shown complete class before, during and after the game, so I am glad GSU is an exception. As for EWU eagles, Joe Glenn commented they had 2 of the worst low class players he has ever encountered on a football field. Something about eagles. Keep it up GrizzlyGirl and good luck in school.

The language of my post....on a smack board no less...earns me a rating of "total jerk"? My, my... not just for me, but for every single GSU fan that walks the face of the earth? :eek:
You obviously don't visit many smack boards. Sorry if I doth offend your fine sensibilities. :oops:
As far as being out smacked, I wasn't even smacking in this case, just giving some comments from the other side of the fence. (That would be the side of the fence that doesn't worship the ground that the Griz walk on). Really, I'm just an :angel:

rthe1,
Methinks NativeGriz was probably one of those "classy" Griz fans who wore a GSU SUX T-shirt when they were playing FURMAN.

Lessee... they wear their NC shirts on their rivals campuses... they wear their GSU sucks shirts when they are playing other schools...kinda in the same vein aint it? Ahh... but what do we know. We're just a couple'a jerks! :wink:

Hey Jerky........

Let me just ask this.....If you were some how able to get accepted at Furman, and offered a scholie....and decided to go.....would you never wear your GSU gear?

GeauxGriz said:
Hey Jerky........

Let me just ask this.....If you were some how able to get accepted at Furman, and offered a scholie....and decided to go.....would you never wear your GSU gear?

Sigh... OK, I'll bite. Honestly, I doubt that I would. On the FU campus I mean. I'm really not that confrontational. However, since we're spillin our guts here. It's my turn. If someone was to do that, would you consider them to be more of a jerk, a stupid loser, or a class act? I mean either you approve, or disapprove eh?

I must apologize for making such a general statement about GSU fans, because I am sure there are some classy people among your following. I unfortunately did not have the pleasure of meeting any when we played. The pregame experience blew me away. I was really glad I was with a 6'5" rock solid Army Ranger. But even the Ranger admitted he was a little nervous by some of the wackos, excuse me, people we met. Wait a minute, this is a smack board, I did mean wackos. We had a much different experience with App. State, Furman and McNeese fans and all those schools made their own unfavorable comments about GSU fans. I also will admit Montana has it's share of Jerks. Comes with the arrogance associated with winning. So some of my comments were just part of the spirit of the smack board. So eaglesrduh1, grow some thicker skin.

NativeGriz said:
I must apologize for making such a general statement about GSU fans, because I am sure there are some classy people among your following. I unfortunately did not have the pleasure of meeting any when we played. The pregame experience blew me away. I was really glad I was with a 6'5" rock solid Army Ranger. But even the Ranger admitted he was a little nervous by some of the wackos, excuse me, people we met. Wait a minute, this is a smack board, I did mean wackos. We had a much different experience with App. State, Furman and McNeese fans and all those schools made their own unfavorable comments about GSU fans. I also will admit Montana has it's share of Jerks. Comes with the arrogance associated with winning. So some of my comments were just part of the spirit of the smack board. So eaglesrduh1, grow some thicker skin.

Well, if you are hanging with a 6'5" rock solid Army Ranger who was made a "little nervous" by the GSU wackos then the only thing that I can suggest you do is to next time make sure that you are in the company of a MALE Griz cheerleader. :lol:

So you made it to the games with GSU, McNeese, App St, AND Furman. Such a great Griz fan you are! And they ALL commented on how the GSU fans are such jerks. Glad to know that GSU is always foremost in your mind. I can just imagine how those conversations went.

McNeese fan: Welcome to Lake Charles! Here, you should sample some gumbo!
NativeGriz: Thanks! This is just divine! How about those GSU fans. What a bunch of ragamuffins!
McNeese fan: If you say so. Excuse me... I hear someone calling.

ASU fan: Man, Missoula is such a beautiful place! I can't belive the natural splendor!
NativeGriz: It's divine, isn't it! How about those GSU fans. They are such imps aren't they!
ASU fan: Uh....yeah. I gotta go.

Furman fan: Welcome to Chatty! How was your trip! Mine was just so divine!
NativeGriz: Sir... you don't know what divine is! You trip couldn't have been half as divine as mine was! It was just...so...so......DIVINE! So how about those GSU fans. Real scamps aren't they!
Furman fan: Such scamps! I just can't belive how scampy they are!
NativeGriz: Why don't you join our group and we will discuss them at our leisure.
Furman fan: That would be divine! I just love doing leisurely things! It's just so leisurely!
NativeGriz: DIVINE!!

GSU fan: Hower y'all doin! :drinking:
NativeGriz: Becky, these wackos make me nervous! :puppydogeyes:
Becky: Dontcha worry none Native! I'll protect ya! :mad:

Hey, I hear that yall's first game this year is with UMaine. Be sure and get their opinion. :p

If it's the "arrogance of winning" that is the determining factor, then I guess that GSU fans are the biggest jerks of all. Perhaps if the Griz fans are lucky, then one day too they will achieve such an exhalted level of jerkiness. At least you can dream. :roll:

It's been divine! 8)

Quite a little bout we got going on here. I figure that as long as us Griz and you GSU fans get to be such jerks, let's get our schools to play eachother so this all might actually mean something. How does Missoula in 2004 and Statesboro in 2005 sound? I think it would be a shame to let all this good smack go to waste.

Hey eaglesrduh#2, your last post was much improved with a smack board grade of B-. I can honestly say I had a bit of a chuckle. Unfortunately I have an extremely busy work day that will not allow for a better smack response at this time. I failed to include this, but some of the biggest complainers of GSU fans were the residense of Chatt. TN. I do have more for later. I want you to know, Becky is one tough MOFO with an equally ugly mug that had the GSU fans backing off with just a simple intense stare that gave an indication of the outcome without a punch being thrown. I agree with Jimus, lets get a home and away series going.

That was some pretty funny stuff eagles guy. I didn't read thru the entire thread to see where you got the DIVINE word, I don't think I've ever heard anybody from Montana use that word. Regardless, keep up the good work fella's, its nice to get a laugh out of this section.
I certainly hope to see a GSU / UM game this season, in good out Missoula. This town is just DIVINE.

If I'm not mistaken, in 2004 we''ll have 4 conference home games and 3 on the road, and we have non-conference games scheduled on the raod at Sam State and NDSU. Since we can only play 11 regular season games next year, we can only schedule two more games, and both of those need to be at home if we're going to have at least six in our stadium. Probably one of those will be a quality inter-sectional game and the other will be a cupcake, so we could bring GSU here for our inter-sectional game. But maybe the 2004 schedule's been updated since I last heard. Anybody know? Do we play Maine at home in 2004?

Back