• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ESPN3/OPTIMUM LOGIN

greasewood

I'm in Colorado for the weekend & don't have access to ESPN3, but where I'm staying has Optimum access. Anyone want to give me their login & passwword for Optimum so I can watch the game? I'll buy you a beer & a shot at either the Cal Poly Or the EWU games.

I moved to southern Wyoming for work, and unfortunately won't be able to watch the game either.....will be following closely online.

If they already have Optimum, then you will be able to watch it with or without a login. You only need to do the remote login when the internet service provider doesn't carry espn3 and you have the login of someone who has an ISP with espn3.

GoGriz14 said:
If they already have Optimum, then you will be able to watch it with or without a login. You only need to do the remote login when the internet service provider doesn't carry espn3 and you have the login of someone who has an ISP with espn3.

+1

Also, if there is a university or college near by and you can get on their wi-fi, you can access ESPN 3 without logging in.

Back