• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ESPN Gameday in Fargo

tojo70

Apparently some Bobcat fans are planning on being there flying their flag. Anyone know of any Grizz fans that are going to be able to be there with the flag?

P.S. One of the sign ideas:
"Hey Montana State. At least ESPN isn't afraid to come to Fargo!"

1239516_10152222051604278_618814388_n.jpg

Just when I thought you a-holes couldn't any more classless, you go and pull this stunt.....

AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF.

(unfortunately the sign is funny because it's true....nice work)

So the MSU flags will go but the team won't? What a bunch of flags!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

I hope that Game Day is going to Fargo as a platform for more venues in the future. My guess is they will make note that this is the first such trip to an FCS program for Game Day and lead into why they did so at this time. One can only hope they say that there is some pretty good competition and fan following at a few institutions. With that said maybe they will show some footage of other locations they may have on record, such as WA Griz and the handful of others. They have to have some story or plan.

I just hope Fargo does it up right and can make a big impression. We HAVE to have a Griz flag flying at the show. If we do not we let FCS down and Griz Nation.

OrgonGriz said:
I hope that Game Day is going to Fargo as a platform for more venues in the future. My guess is they will make note that this is the first such trip to an FCS program for Game Day and lead into why they did so at this time. One can only hope they say that there is some pretty good competition and fan following at a few institutions. With that said maybe they will show some footage of other locations they may have on record, such as WA Griz and the handful of others. They have to have some story or plan.

I just hope Fargo does it up right and can make a big impression. We HAVE to have a Griz flag flying at the show. If we do not we let FCS down and Griz Nation.

I do not think this is the first FCS, Florida A&M, and think they have been to d2or d3 also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OrgonGriz said:

Well I'd say we made a good first impression....this is from today when their trucks rolled into downtown...

BUew8vACUAAp5Qu.jpg

tojo70 said:
Apparently some Bobcat fans are planning on being there flying their flag.

P.S. One of the sign ideas:
"Hey Montana State. At least ESPN isn't afraid to come to Fargo!"

Trouble is, the Bobcats don't know where Fargo is. Yet alone North Dakota.

OrgonGriz said:

I do think Fargo will represent the FCS well. In all honesty, I think when the Bison play the Griz in two years in Montana, maybe that could be a game that ESPN College GameDay could come to. Hopefully the Bison and Griz play for many years into the future.

Latest posts

Back