• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

espn 3

fanofzoo

Would love to watch the beat down but can't find it on espn 3

Little help here.

And how is Rosenbitch doing at unlv?

fanofzoo said:

Little help here.

The game starts at 8:00pm EST (6:00 MST). If ESPN 3 is available to you, go to this link http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2567/southern-methodist-mustangs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

then click the ESPN 3 link next to the game on the schedule.

grizpsych said:
fanofzoo said:

Little help here.

The game starts at 8:00pm EST (6:00 MST). If ESPN 3 is available to you, go to this link http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2567/southern-methodist-mustangs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

then click the ESPN 3 link next to the game on the schedule.

Big thanks, didn't know when it started.
You always count on some help from fellow egrizzers.

:thumb: :thumb:

Is it possible to get ESPN3 here in Missoula? I have Optimum cable & internet. When I try To set up an optimum account on ESPN, it Tells me I have to many digits in my account number? Called Optimum and they said Missoula is Optimum West (now Charter) and we do not have access to ESPN3. Optimum East does though?

Anyone here help a brotha out?

go4two said:
Is it possible to get ESPN3 here in Missoula? I have Optimum cable & internet. When I try To set up an optimum account on ESPN, it Tells me I have to many digits in my account number? Called Optimum and they said Missoula is Optimum West (now Charter) and we do not have access to ESPN3. Optimum East does though?

I'm not sure about Optimum west vs east... but I have Optimum & I can stream the games in my browser & XBox without signing up for an account.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

go4two said:

If you can connect to a campus server (e.g., use wi-fi on campus), you will get ESPN 3.

Back