• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Enjoy your Troll-Free Sunday

bigsky59

Well-known member
Perhaps the best ancillary result of yesterday's incredible display of football talent is the deafening silence from the litter box. Enjoy it, and thanks again to the entire Griz football program.

By the way, trying to tune in an AM radio station yesterday on my way back into Missoula, and caught interview with Ash who mentioned their game against, 'Texas A&M' last week. Incredible. Might be the excuse they need, game planned for the wrong team.
 
Up to this point, the Cats have been able to wax poetic over at the Scratching Post (BN) about their incredible wins over mighty opponents. I think it's facing reality - knowing they are going to be in the Alerus Center (sorry for calling it the Fargo Dome before) facing this same team week after next that has them curled up this week.

Week after next, the lipstick comes off the pig.
 
grizbymarriage said:
Up to this point, the Cats have been able to wax poetic over at the Scratching Post (BN) about their incredible wins over mighty opponents. I think it's facing reality - knowing they are going to be in the Fargo Dome facing this same team week after next that has them curled up this week.

Week after next, the lipstick comes off the pig.
UND doesn't pay in the Fargo Dome, the play in Alerus Arena. The sCats chickened out of going to the Fargo Dome.
 
Fahque said:
grizbymarriage said:
Up to this point, the Cats have been able to wax poetic over at the Scratching Post (BN) about their incredible wins over mighty opponents. I think it's facing reality - knowing they are going to be in the Fargo Dome facing this same team week after next that has them curled up this week.

Week after next, the lipstick comes off the pig.
UND doesn't pay in the Fargo Dome, the play in Alerus Arena. The sCats chickened out of going to the Fargo Dome.

Alerus Center... since we're correcting and all.
 
DuCharme said:
Fahque said:
grizbymarriage said:
Up to this point, the Cats have been able to wax poetic over at the Scratching Post (BN) about their incredible wins over mighty opponents. I think it's facing reality - knowing they are going to be in the Fargo Dome facing this same team week after next that has them curled up this week.

Week after next, the lipstick comes off the pig.
UND doesn't pay in the Fargo Dome, the play in Alerus Arena. The sCats chickened out of going to the Fargo Dome.

Alerus Center... since we're correcting and all.
:lol: :thumb:
 
DuCharme said:
Fahque said:
grizbymarriage said:
Up to this point, the Cats have been able to wax poetic over at the Scratching Post (BN) about their incredible wins over mighty opponents. I think it's facing reality - knowing they are going to be in the Fargo Dome facing this same team week after next that has them curled up this week.

Week after next, the lipstick comes off the pig.
UND doesn't pay in the Fargo Dome, the play in Alerus Arena. The sCats chickened out of going to the Fargo Dome.

Alerus Center... since we're correcting and all.
Considering the lighting, maybe it should be considered the Ulcer Center. I have to think the lighting cost them a possible TD.
 
I was at the game yesterday and I am pretty sure UND doesn't play in the Alerus Center either................
 
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I was at the game yesterday and I am pretty sure UND doesn't play in the Alerus Center either................
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats hilarious!!! :clap: Good one!
 
grizbymarriage said:
Up to this point, the Cats have been able to wax poetic over at the Scratching Post (BN) about their incredible wins over mighty opponents.

Says the fan whose team's 1st 3 opponents have a combined record of 1-7... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are priceless!!
 
Buttesportsfan said:
grizbymarriage said:
Up to this point, the Cats have been able to wax poetic over at the Scratching Post (BN) about their incredible wins over mighty opponents.

Says the fan whose team's 1st 3 opponents have a combined record of 1-7... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are priceless!!

Thanks for taking the bait and showing up . . . we were getting lonely over here without all of your littermates.
 
Buttesportsfan said:
grizbymarriage said:
Up to this point, the Cats have been able to wax poetic over at the Scratching Post (BN) about their incredible wins over mighty opponents.

Says the fan whose team's 1st 3 opponents have a combined record of 1-7... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are priceless!!
Dude, we just blew out a team who took a top 10 team down to the wire last week. We also held the nations leading receiver to just 55 yards! ND has a tough schedule. I'm sure state college will hold them to 17 points or less :roll:
 
grizbymarriage said:
Buttesportsfan said:
grizbymarriage said:
Up to this point, the Cats have been able to wax poetic over at the Scratching Post (BN) about their incredible wins over mighty opponents.

Says the fan whose team's 1st 3 opponents have a combined record of 1-7... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are priceless!!

Thanks for taking the bait and showing up . . . we were getting lonely over here without all of your littermates.

Sorry, I meant to say "litter" mates.
 
Buttesportsfan said:
grizbymarriage said:
Up to this point, the Cats have been able to wax poetic over at the Scratching Post (BN) about their incredible wins over mighty opponents.

Says the fan whose team's 1st 3 opponents have a combined record of 1-7... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are priceless!!

Bobcat's opponent's W/L record is 2-5.... :coffee:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
Buttesportsfan said:
grizbymarriage said:
Up to this point, the Cats have been able to wax poetic over at the Scratching Post (BN) about their incredible wins over mighty opponents.

Says the fan whose team's 1st 3 opponents have a combined record of 1-7... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are priceless!!


What's funny is the Scats opponents are what 2-6? The funny part is one of those wins is against the Scats. Now go back to the bridge your troll ass crawled out form under before the sun comes up.
 
GrizMusician said:
Buttesportsfan said:
grizbymarriage said:
Up to this point, the Cats have been able to wax poetic over at the Scratching Post (BN) about their incredible wins over mighty opponents.

Says the fan whose team's 1st 3 opponents have a combined record of 1-7... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are priceless!!

Bobcat's opponent's W/L record is 2-5.... :coffee:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Screw the Cats' opponents' record, what is the Cats' record in football games this year? I've seen them play one real game, and they lost. 0-1 so far.
 
CDAGRIZ said:
GrizMusician said:
Buttesportsfan said:
grizbymarriage said:
Up to this point, the Cats have been able to wax poetic over at the Scratching Post (BN) about their incredible wins over mighty opponents.

Says the fan whose team's 1st 3 opponents have a combined record of 1-7... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are priceless!!

Bobcat's opponent's W/L record is 2-5.... :coffee:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Screw the Cats' opponents' record, what is the Cats' record in football games this year? I've seen them play one real game, and they lost. 0-1 so far.

:lol: :lol: Ya because that last second loss to a 3 time FBS National Championship team was so humiliating to the program!! :lol: :lol:
 
Buttesportsfan said:
:lol: :lol: Ya because that last second loss to a 3 time FBS National Championship team was so humiliating to the program!! :lol: :lol:


He said FBS National Championship team. Get a clue dude!
 
GrizMusician said:
Buttesportsfan said:
grizbymarriage said:
Up to this point, the Cats have been able to wax poetic over at the Scratching Post (BN) about their incredible wins over mighty opponents.

Says the fan whose team's 1st 3 opponents have a combined record of 1-7... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are priceless!!

Bobcat's opponent's W/L record is 2-5.... :coffee:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

True story, 2-5 for cat opponents with one victory for Colorado Mesa coming at the hands of the juggernaut Menlo College - a team that got spanked 51-7 by Carroll College on EWU's red turf.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top