• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ellis Henderson KO Return - Video

I'm betting #18 (Nelson) comes out of the tunnel carrying a flag this weekend, great block on the edge.

AZGrizFan said:
Still can't get over the crappy angle the USD kicker took to Henderson...

Maybe he thought he had sufficient defenders on the sideline and was just waiting for the inevitable cutback that never came…. ;)

Kudos to Ellis, Dallasera, and Nelson (I think it was the blocks by the latter two that sealed the edge and let Ellis go house untouched).

One thing that caught my eye was the way Henderson caught the ball. He made it look so easy.

CrunchGriz said:
Kudos to Ellis, Dallasera, and Nelson (I think it was the blocks by the latter two that sealed the edge and let Ellis go house untouched).

Appears that Henderson went between blocks delivered by Hagfors (36) on his left and Van Ackeren (35) on his right, this near the 18 - 20 yd line as EH was veering to his right, while Nguyen (38) went further ahead in his blocking scheme leading. Nguyen teaming on the right edge with Dallaserra (39) and J. R. Nelson (18) holding up their opponents while EH went behind them on down the sideline. From what little I could decipher but a good video none the less.

Looked very Marianish <<<made up that word. The still photo from the front that is floating around is classic. The expression (or lack thereof) on his face makes it seems like he is simply taking the dig for a stroll in the park.

BWahlberg said:
I'm betting #18 (Nelson) comes out of the tunnel carrying a flag this weekend, great block on the edge.
Doesn't every player run out of the tunnel with a flag or hammer or brand or something?

Back