• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Electric Atmosphere Saturday Night!!

get'em_griz

DONOR
So many different variables with this 2013 opening game will make Washington-Grizzly Stadium the loudest it's ever been!

- First game of the year
- Final Showdown against App State
- Jordan Johnson's return
- 7pm kickoff - First regular-season night game
- Hunger to erase last season's memory
- New pregame show
- Navy Seals skydiving into WGS
- A team UNITED!
- 26,000+ ready to make some noise!!!

Let's make this a game that App Nation will never forget, and let's show the nation why Griz Nation is the loudest, most passionate fan base in college football!

See y'all on Saturday night in Missoula! Safe travels and Go Griz!! :clap:

Agreed ! Go Griz!! If only it was snowing too !!

Do you by chance drive a black pickup ? Saw that you live in Texas....was driving on Broadway yesterday and was behind a black pickup with Texas plates and Griz decals in the windows.....

this is a killer game for we griz fans that cannot be there, be extra loud for all of us....you are very fortunate to be close enough to be there...

I'm sure it will be loud, but not nearly as loud as a cold November playoff game. There will be to many of the older crowd, the ones that shush you during the HC game. The heavier summer air will also dampen the noise. It will be loud, it will be fun, but not even close to a November game. Go Griz!!!!

Got my tickets for the game! Taking my son for his first ever experience at WA Griz stadium. Going to be awesome!! Go Griz!!!!!

This one game where the "older crowd" can F*@k off!!!! Sersiously, I'm getting to old to act like an idiot but I'm sure that tailgating at 1 with a 7 kickoff I will have no problem acting like a fool.... Lets hope it doesn't come to that. :)

Richard Cranium said:
I'm sure it will be loud, but not nearly as loud as a cold November playoff game. There will be to many of the older crowd, the ones that shush you during the HC game. The heavier summer air will also dampen the noise. It will be loud, it will be fun, but not even close to a November game. Go Griz!!!!
a good share of the quiet fans that SIT near me are are mostly a younger crowd, ( twenties and thirties ) I get "shushed" and "sit down" from them often.......and, I am much older ...... :yikes:....I must have forgotten the "rules"
GO GRIZ ! I will make noise until my voice gives out !

yellowstone60 said:
Richard Cranium said:
a good share of the quiet fans that SIT near me are are mostly a younger crowd, ( twenties and thirties ) I get "shushed" and "sit down" from them often.......and, I am much older ...... :yikes:....I must have forgotten the "rules"

^^^^THIS!!! Let me know where you are sitting so I can cram in next to you and really let em have it.

Forshizzlegrizzle said:
yellowstone60 said:
Richard Cranium said:

^^^^THIS!!! Let me know where you are sitting so I can cram in next to you and really let em have it.
Section 225, row 5 seats 7& 8 and now have two new season tickets near these, but a few rows higher....bring beer.

I'm headed to Bozeman to start my pregame activities :rockon: :beer: :party: :silly: :puke: :shocker: and wanted to wish you a-holes luck on the upcoming season. Here's to a successful, healthy, trouble free season for both schools.

xoxo,

WBTFG

:butt:

wbtfg said:
I'm headed to Bozeman to start my pregame activities :rockon: :beer: :party: :silly: :puke: :shocker: and wanted to wish you a-holes luck on the upcoming season. Here's to a successful, healthy, trouble free season for both schools.

xoxo,

WBTFG

:butt:

Damn that's funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forshizzlegrizzle said:
This one game where the "older crowd" can F*@k off!!!! Sersiously, I'm getting to old to act like an idiot but I'm sure that tailgating at 1 with a 7 kickoff I will have no problem acting like a fool.... Lets hope it doesn't come to that. :)
It will

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

yellowstone60 said:
Agreed ! Go Griz!! If only it was snowing too !!

Do you by chance drive a black pickup ? Saw that you live in Texas....was driving on Broadway yesterday and was behind a black pickup with Texas plates and Griz decals in the windows.....

Nope, that wasn't me. I luckily was able to move back to Montana about a week ago, and now I'm looking forward to going to as many home games as possible again! :thumb:

Boise left the 1AA

Montana 54
Boise 28

Crowd was singing Na Na Na Na at halftime....

I'd love to see a repeat on Saturday, though the App State fans have 100X more class then the Donkey fans!

Paytonlives said:

Boise left the 1AA

Montana 54
Boise 28

Crowd was singing Na Na Na Na at halftime....

I'd love to see a repeat on Saturday, though the App State fans have 100X more class then the Donkey fans!

Wonder who is laughing now. Us or Boise

Back