• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EGRIZ beat writer...

snap

DONOR
Colter does a nice job for the cats on bn with team coverage, player profiles, podcasts with coaches and the like. It sort of steps up the game in terms of what we, as fans, should expect. Brint, you do a great job doing basically what Colter does (minus the podcasts and inside access) but if EGRIZ posters ponied up (see what I did there?) a few bucks a month for more in-depth coverage it would be sweet. I'm just spit balling here...

Not sure what the fvck he's doing, but I think he's still employed by the Missoulian.

Isn't Colter the beat writer of Bobcat Nation because he had a small dispute with the Bozo Chron and they sent him packing?

MrTitleist said:
Isn't Colter the beat writer of Bobcat Nation because he had a small dispute with the Bozo Chron and they sent him packing?

True. He ran his mouth and got canned. Probably rightly so. All I'm saying is that he provides some nice content for bn and let's face it, whatever they can do, we can do better. An option on EGriz like that would be sweet.

I noticed that Fritz wrote the piece on the Lady Griz scrimmage so perhaps he just wanted a change of scenery.

EverettGriz said:
I noticed that Fritz wrote the piece on the Lady Griz scrimmage so perhaps he just wanted a change of scenery.

Can't blame him on the change of scenery part. Oh, and this isn't a criticism of Speltz. I think he does a nice job, but our very own Griz insider with a press pass and access to practices, coach interviews, etc. would be great. I pay 8 bucks a month for gogriz.com and it is basically worthless. I'd much rather transfer that money over here to Brint for interviews, podcasts, profiles, etc.

snap said:
EverettGriz said:

Can't blame him on the change of scenery part. Oh, and this isn't a criticism of Speltz. I think he does a nice job, but our very own Griz insider with a press pass and access to practices, coach interviews, etc. would be great. I pay 8 bucks a month for gogriz.com and it is basically worthless. I'd much rather transfer that money over here to Brint for interviews, podcasts, profiles, etc.

That would be sweet!

griz71 said:
snap said:
EverettGriz said:

That would be sweet!

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Fritz got "reassigned" at the Missoulian. Wasn't his choice. Interestingly, it was shortly after the JJ verdict. Lots of shuffling going on right after that. Sherry Devlin temper tantrum???

Fritz covers a lot of other sports (e.g., high school volleyball) but no longer Griz football. I have seen him coordinate the "How We See the Sky" on game day, where the sports writers make predictions on Big Sky football games.

grizpack said:
Fritz got "reassigned" at the Missoulian. Wasn't his choice. Interestingly, it was shortly after the JJ verdict. Lots of shuffling going on right after that. Sherry Devlin temper tantrum???

Man, if that's true that's about the weakest stuff ever. However, from the editorial staff at the Missoulian, I guess just more of the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this has been something we have played around with and I would like to pursue. Would you all be interested?

chris said:
this has been something we have played around with and I would like to pursue. Would you all be interested?

You could take Kyle Sample from the chronicle, he is a Griz fan!!!

MrTitleist said:
I was at that meeting with the big chiefs from Seattle. It was the most fun I had at a mandatory meeting in the 6 years I worked there.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Back