• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MBBALL Eastern Washington

captain jazz

So correct me if I'm wrong, but is it true the BSC regular season champs aren't playing in any post season tournament? Can't help but feel bad for the players for getting no reward for a great season. But maybe the school turned down an invite from NIT/CBI?

Yeah, heard a similar comment elsewhere. They definitely wouldn't have been candidates for the CBI as it was a 28,000 grand fee. They are one unforseen event within the athletic department to selling anything that isn't bolted down at Pawn1 in Airway Heights to fund sports programs in Cheney.

Yeah, heard a similar comment elsewhere. They definitely wouldn't have been candidates for the CBI as it was a 28,000 grand fee. They are one unforseen event within the athletic department to selling anything that isn't bolted down at Pawn1 in Airway Heights to fund sports programs in Cheney.
And yet they are able to completely re-tool their roster and win the conference.

And yet they are able to completely re-tool their roster and win the conference.
They picked up Kyman this year, but their principle cogs from this year were all on the roster last year. Coward, Price, Magnusson, Erikstrup, Jones.

We know he can recruit, but it is more impressive that he took the losses of Venters, Allegri, and Davis (total of close to 40ppg) and didn't skip a beat offensively.

They picked up Kyman this year, but their principle cogs from this year were all on the roster last year. Coward, Price, Magnusson, Erikstrup, Jones.

We know he can recruit, but it is more impressive that he took the losses of Venters, Allegri, and Davis (total of close to 40ppg) and didn't skip a beat offensively.
If EWU becomes too broke to pay their head coach, maybe we can get EWU's head coach for @citygriz long asked for offensive coordinator. Hah!

I thought that the rules were changed a couple of years ago. If a conference regular season champ loses in the tournament, they automatically were in the NIT.

Back