• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Eastern Washington / Montana Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the over/under for total yards will be in this game.

Good Guys -- 35
Beagles -- 34

If we see the offence that we saw during the first two games then there is no question we can win this one. I think the turnover margin will be a huge factor in this game. This is going to be a high scoring affair.

GRIZ 41
seagulls 35

Ditka coaches....a huge win for griz

The usual suspects coaching....hmmm....it will be close but guys find a way to win by 2

With Trayvon Van out our run game just seems to lack that punch. Like Canada but he is not good enough to have them just lean on him like they have. Was very disappointed with the play calling all game yet again. Way too predictable. So unless the emotion of the big come from behind win carries over to next week and the Griz somehow get rolling early then I say we get rolled bad :cry: . If somehow they mix it up with some short passes and get the run game going then maybe we win but it will be really close. I say In that scenario 31-28 MT :?:

My strategy nearly did not work against Cal Poly, but it did in the end. Going to stick with it!!

I see this as a sling fest. If Van is truly out and we let Counts sit on the bench I think our run game will be shut down with Canada. We know the Eags have a potent offense and a so so defense.

I see the Eags jumping out to a quick 21 point lead, which cause the Griz to abandon the run. Our offense has sputtered a bit as of late and I just do not see us matching the Eags score for score.

I see this being a high scoring game by the Eags and they hand us one of the worst losses in Griz have had in recent years. Veron runs and throws all over our D and JJ is off the mark with many of his passes.

Griz nation shocked and pissed after this game.

Eags 49
Griz 17

I hope I am wrong!

Go Griz

OrgonGriz said:
My strategy nearly did not work against Cal Poly, but it did in the end. Going to stick with it!!

I see this as a sling fest. If Van is truly out and we let Counts sit on the bench I think our run game will be shut down with Canada. We know the Eags have a potent offense and a so so defense.

I see the Eags jumping out to a quick 21 point lead, which cause the Griz to abandon the run. Our offense has sputtered a bit as of late and I just do not see us matching the Eags score for score.

I see this being a high scoring game by the Eags and they hand us one of the worst losses in Griz have had in recent years. Veron runs and throws all over our D and JJ is off the mark with many of his passes.

Eags 49
Griz 17

I hope I am wrong!

Go Griz

You seem fun.

Griz 35
EWU 31

OrgonGriz said:

Eags 49
Griz 17

I hope I am wrong!

Go Griz

I actually think that the Griz will have a much easier time running the ball this week. If we get Van back it's a 50-50 toss up. Without him we'll have to play very well.

I actually think that the Griz will have a much easier time running the ball this week. If we get Van back it's a 50-50 toss up. Without him we'll have to play very well.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Juice7_MTB/status/391975624761298944[/tweet]

NO VAN AND WE ARE GONNA GET ROLLED. For some reason the coaches just will not run Counts or anyone but Canada and they are going to falter on offense and EWU will roll. God I hate living in EWHOO country when they win they are so rude and ignorant about it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back