• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Eastern Leads Oregon State 29-16 at half...

Silvertip said:
....Eagles have scored on every possession...it's on the Pac-12 Network

One of radio stations I listen to commuting into the Portland area were talking about the game and how it would be a body bag game and why do they play these poor out classed Division II teams.

Yeah, its a body bag game alright and at the moment look who is in the bag.

octiparan said:
Silvertip said:
....Eagles have scored on every possession...it's on the Pac-12 Network

One of radio stations I listen to commuting into the Portland area were talking about the game and how it would be a body bag game and why do they play these poor out classed Division II teams.

Yeah, its a body bag game alright and at the moment look who is in the bag.
Now that's funny!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Grizrule#1 said:
Anyone know where to stream it online?

http://www.vipboxonline.eu/american-football/171839/1/eastern-washington-at-%2825%29-oregon-st.-live-stream-online.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

vernon adams just hobbled off, it looks like it will most likely go down hill from here for eastern. They just punted for the first time in the game.

indian-outlaw said:
Grizrule#1 said:
Anyone know where to stream it online?

http://www.vipboxonline.eu/american-football/171839/1/eastern-washington-at-%2825%29-oregon-st.-live-stream-online.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

vernon adams just hobbled off, it looks like it will most likely go down hill from here for eastern. They just punted for the first time in the game.
Thanks a lot!!!

Vernon Adama got an IV for dehydration and he is back throwing touchdowns. they are behind by only a couple right now.

indian-outlaw said:
Vernon Adama got an IV for dehydration and he is back throwing touchdowns. they are behind by only a couple right now.

EWU up 43-39

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GrizMusician said:
indian-outlaw said:

EWU up 43-39

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
OSU driving. EWU has well over 500 yards of offense and the combined amount is about to go over a thousand.

Way thing a are going whoever has the ball last, with some time, is gonna win this game.

This is a impressive win.

Look forward to the season and our opponents. It hasn't been like this often in the Big Sky or even FCS we play.

Should be a fun season.

Go Griz!

Latest posts

Back