• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

East-West Shrine Game

Buttegrizzle

DONOR
Future Griz and other BSC players to watch tonight? Ludeman, Watt, Carver, Horner,
Some Cats: Brekke, Mahoney. I know I'm missing some. Anyone know of others? A report to follow the game.

Are tickets still available? Or anyone have a couple extra? My girlfriend and I are thinking about swinging down from great falls to check it out.

griz5700 said:
Are tickets still available? Or anyone have a couple extra? My girlfriend and I are thinking about swinging down from great falls to check it out.

Your girlfriend is willing to drive from Great Falls to watch a high school all-star football game? That's a keeper.

grizfan95 said:
griz5700 said:

Your girlfriend is willing to drive from Great Falls to watch a high school all-star football game? That's a keeper.
its in billings this time I think and I live in great falls :(

The game is in Butte High at Naranche. Reserved seats sold out yesterday according to the Sub Standard. We got GA tix up at Metals Bank. They might also be at the Civic Center and at the stadium. A full house is expected. And yes Schey is playing too.

Buttegrizzle said:
The game is in Butte High at Naranche. Reserved seats sold out yesterday according to the Sub Standard. We got GA tix up at Metals Bank. They might also be at the Civic Center and at the stadium. A full house is expected. And yes Schey is playing too.
should be a good game if its sold out

Reporting live from E-W Shrine game. 90 degrees. Lets just say its warmer than your typical Butte home game. West in Red. East in Yellow. Looking for a big time double hit by Schye and Watt on one Gunnar Brekke. You know, just a preliminary howdy from Griz to Cat!

Just drove by... looked like a good turnout.

If you're staying in town foe the night - I highly suggest the new martini bar above the Irish Times, the Post, which is about two blocks above Naranche Stadium. I should mention that they have beer & wine too. The Uptown Cafe has a great classy, sit down dinner too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

So far Saraceni (mt tech) shining. Strong runner. Brekke with a drop but picks up a 4th and 1. Schye with two good tackle. East up 21-0 after first.

Copper Griz said:
Brekke made a mistake signing with the kitties. Tonight could be. Rerun for him the next four/five years

if he's unfortunate enough to be running behind a line like he is tonight for the next 4 years then I agree with you completely. poor guy will probably get hurt before this one is over! :eek:

Back